Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm
introduce your self here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:55 pm
Hello, I'm new to the Guild and to Dragon Cave also! Ichigo is my friend and invited me to join....thanks Ichigo! You can call me Cat.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm
Hey there, all~! I'm shortcutt, but you can call me Shortie, Gloomy, or Deddy. >w<

I walk the infirmary on occasion~~

And my scroll on Dragcave is iGloomy. <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Hi, all! I'm Willa and welcome to The Keep! I'm one of the older members of the guild ... figuratively and literally ... blaugh

I live in South Carolina, married to a wonderful guy, and have two terrific sons and one awesome daughter-in-law (my older son's bride of nearly 2 months). I'm a semi-retired RN, a sub-teacher (middle and high school levels), a potter, and a backstage manager & set designer/construction supervisor for the drama department at my sons' former high school. I'm also trying to learn Spanish (my mom has retired to Mexico). I've made it my mission to disprove the saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."

I'm really happy to a part of The Keep. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. All the folks here are very friendly and very helpful.

And again, welcome!
biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 pm
There isn't a introduction thread!? I've never realize it until now! Oops, just kidding... sweatdrop
I am Q May and they call me 'Q' here.
I can't say I'm here for long or new either but welcome new members!
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 am
salutations everyone, i like to breeze throughhere on occasion. it is certainly nice to meet new faces, and may all your dragons grow well. smile  

haverdin

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:14 pm
I'm Robynn, and also "old" here. I help Willa run things as smoothly as we can. I'm a single mom. My girls are jess_209 and ciry188, ages 19 and 21, respectively. I'm a DUI counselor right now. Used to work with severely emotionally disturbed children (did that almost 10 years) Going back to school the beginning of the year to get my B.S. in Psychology with the focus on substance abuse/addictions.
If you have any questions, throw me a PM, or Willa. I'm on here daily, most of the time at least twice. If you see this color in a post of your, it's me. Willa is the darker purple. Check back at your posts...we may just add something funny/cute/obnoxious just to be silly. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:25 pm
Hello peeps! I'm jess_209. I'm the 19 year old daughter of pd2care. I'm living in South Dakota with my aunt and uncle going to college and workin part time at TJ Maxx. I'm also known for telling random stories during contests. Check em out if you want.

Have fun and welcome all new guild members!

random/AWESOME stories.....

thanks mom. haha

random/awesome/FUNNY stories! About time for another contest, isn't it? ~ Willa biggrin  

jess_209

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MieAga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 am
Guess I could intro myself, I'm MieAga. I just moved to South Koreas to teach English. I have a wonderful husband, 3 cats and 2 parrots. I'm fairly new to Dragon collecting but have been on Gaia for a long long time smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 am
Welcome MieAga!!

Oh Dear! A big, red, wolf ate Ichigo!

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:14 pm
I'm Tara. I used to be part of the other guild (I still am, but never have time to visit there anymore).

So, I guess you could call me an older member (though not literally).

I come around as often as I'm able, which isn't alot. 'Cause I work. I used to work at a bookstore, but now I'm a waitress. I'm also a college student and am working on finishing up my degree in Liberal Arts.

I'm from Kentucky. So, I'm a southern lady. smile

And I always try to walk the incubator/infirmary when I post my eggs, to help out.

Um, I've been on Gaia for several years now, and on DC for almost two years.

I know most of the regulars here, but I'm always glad to see the new faces too.

I know most everything there is to know about DC and lurk in the official forums all the time. So, PM me if you have questions about the game.

I mostly breed for myself at the moment, but if you want some commons, I could breed you some. PM me, and I'll try to work out a time.

Also, I'm a very random/quirky person with a strange sense of humor, so try not to take my ramblings seriously or be weirded out by my comments.

Even I don't understand myself sometimes. And I tend to chime in, even when posts aren't addressed to me.

Um, well, nice to see ya and feel free to say hi to me in the forums. I won't bite, I promise (unless you want me to; I AM a vamp, you know). :K

Take care and may your dragons protect you on the cold winters' night.

~Tara rolleyes xd heart

TARA! *hugs, hugs, hugs* We've missed you! Hope college is going well! ~ Willa biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 pm
Welcome back tara!  

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Thanks, Willa & Ichigo!

It's good to be back.

Hopefully, I can stay awhile.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

~Tara 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:04 pm
Hello, I'm a little late in introducing myself. I'm kittenlynn will answer to kitten. my dragon scroll has the same name. I am not very talkative usually. Not sure how long I have been on gaia or the dragon cave. wants to be a writer but is currently suffering from writers block  

kittenlynn

Count Draculady

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 am
Hi there!

I'm Count Draculady but you can call me Count or Drac.
I'm from the UK.

My dragcave scroll is called Count_Draculady.

My Dragons -->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi, Count! Welcome to The Keep! I'm putting your scroll and babies in the Incubator. When you get any new eggs and/or hatchlings, make sure to post them in the Incubator thread. We've happy to have you here in the guild! ~ Willa biggrin  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff