Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisaA19

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 pm
If you could chose, who would you make L end up with??? heart this can be either yaoi or non yaoi. Im just wondering what other fans think. Also if you could change one thing about the show what would it be, and why???  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:45 am
In my opinion, the only pairing that makes sense is to put L with Watari, becuase Watari is the ONLY person that L trusts at all. I'm not saying its the hottest pairing around, only the one that makes the most sense, logically. I don't think L would be the type to care about age.

Other than that, I think LxMatsuda is pretty cute.  

L the strawberry lover

fujiwara7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:15 am
I like LxLight myself, but your right, LxMatsuda is cute. heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 pm
L should end up with me! kidding, he should be with...hmmm...I don't know...Misa?  

useful_kuriboh

Thousand Stars

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:14 pm
I think L should be with Otaku, from my fanfic series. (And, actually, that's what happens!! LOL!!) I'm not one for yaoi, and NO LxLight. Ever. I mean, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and all that, and I'm not trying to take away anyone's opinion or something like that, just saying, I don't like yaoi. L is straight. That's just the kind of person he is.
If I could change anything in Death Note, I would keep L alive, duh!!, and I would probably turn it into a semi-romance, with L falling in love with someone REALLY unexpected. It would be a nice twist in my opinion!!! :3 -Otaku  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:45 am
fujiwara7

XxxYao_HondaXxx

Eccentric Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:20 am
He should be with Naomi! They would make an adorable couple... Although I do like LxLight, I can't see how it would work out well in either's situation. I want L to live! (Or for Light to be punished humiliatingly and horribly. Both would make me happier.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 am
fujiwara7

I used to like LxLight, but as I started to roleplay as L and get inside his head a bit, I realized that L really doesn't like Light because Light is Kira. It even says in How to Read that L was lying when he said Light was his friend. (That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the pronz though.)  

L the strawberry lover

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 pm
omigosh! he should be with naomi! screw Ray! even though his death was sad, and he shall be missed....

There should have been like a hidden character no one ever knew about who he was intending on getting together with, like a girl who grew up with him at Wammy's, and was the only other person he trusted besides Watari....like, oh idk, Watari's daughter or neice. Keep it all in the family. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:01 pm
Ragdoll_SPHS2010
omigosh! he should be with naomi! screw Ray! even though his death was sad, and he shall be missed....

There should have been like a hidden character no one ever knew about who he was intending on getting together with, like a girl who grew up with him at Wammy's, and was the only other person he trusted besides Watari....like, oh idk, Watari's daughter or neice. Keep it all in the family. smile

I agree! LxNaomi would be amazing!  

KiraAlexxa23

6,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ciro Blue

Distinct Genius

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 pm
i love L and Light together!! sooo kawaii~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm
.... i think he should be with his doppelganger, BB. HELLZ YOSH! 2 Ls together... thats hawt. and probably messy. i mean imagine all the strawberries and jam flying everywhere!!! surprised  

Sebasuchaann

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 pm
XxRainbowGushxX
.... i think he should be with his doppelganger, BB. HELLZ YOSH! 2 Ls together... thats hawt. and probably messy. i mean imagine all the strawberries and jam flying everywhere!!! surprised

XD that too  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:00 pm
I don't see pairings as important in this series. It's all about planning and plot. Lots and lots of plot. That being said...

If it was necessary, I'd say Naomi. She's technically single. Not right away of course, if she had lived. The whole Raye thing would mean it wouldn't have been like her from what we saw. (Besides, running off to your former boss after your fiance's death is pretty darn harsh.)

But she's an amazing thinker, she figured out a few things before L did, she was pretty darn tough, not too bad as a person, former FBI agent, and absolutely devoted to Raye. When he goes down, her only goal was to stop Kira. I haven't read the BB cases (stupid deprived bookstores...), but that probably reveals more. She's extremely observant (remember the bus talk with Raye?), slightly paranoid, and is slightly worried about how people view her from time to time.

Contrast that with L. Solitary genius, pretty good with technology, enjoys sweets, has a bunch of bad habits, has a hard time being happy, and basically has no life at all outside of his cases. Particularly Kira's. He has a dry sense of humor, very little social skills but can predict how people will react, and enjoys seeing people habits. He lives his whole life knowing he WILL die and needs to do things before he does.

Not a perfect match, of course. But I don't see anyone in the series as a perfect match except for the already married people.

...*sighs* I need to get out more.  

Asuna6573

prisonman1023

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 am
see profile for prefrence.....

dont be mean about it though, ive been spammed

scroll halfway down..... =/  
L Yaoi and Shounen ai

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash