Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Not sure what to put here... POOL PARTY!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteCrestAngel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:48 pm
Sorry... No Pool Party~ sweatdrop

I'm never quite sure what to put in a title, since I'm always trying to be unique, 'cause I'm fighting conformity one post at a time! Anyways, you may call me Angel. I like long walks on the beach and rainy weather. I'm looking for a guy, who is able to commit and is sensative (I kid, of course).

Yeah, so you may of noticed by now that I am really random. I know, it can get a bit annoying, but I love it. However, don't judge me by my comedy shtick, I am actually an intellectual at heart and a bit of a 'know-it-all' (I am always right - I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken). Moving on, my real passion is writing and roleplaying, so I'll be doing a lot of that on Gaia.

I'm really proud to be starting out this account and I hope to make tons of new friends and enemies alike (the enemy of my enemy is my bestest friend ^_^). I'm still trying to learn the ropes, being a bit computer illiterate (so the CD-drive is not a cupholder???).

I was recommended here by friends and fellow homework procrastinators, Mini (procastinators of the world UNITE - tomorrow). So, you'll probably see me here when I'm skipping on my work (I know putting things off is a bad habit, but I'll kick it eventually).

Hm... What else is there for me to share? I love Biology, animals, and video games. I hate self-centred, apathetic people (live life on the edge - that way there's more room for the rest of us), having nothing to do, and vulgarity.

I better wrap this up, so I'll finish this off by saying that I am happy to add anyone, who wants me on their list, and I'd appreciate the opportunity to become an active member of this society.

Now... ANGEL AWAY!!! *swoosh*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm
I'm supposed to be doing my homework too... but I don't have a ton because we had a field trip today.  

Life Hath Immortality

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 pm

I always put my homework off as well, but my best work was always done last minute. Getting A's by the skin of my teeth.

Biology? Ick~ Give me English and Art any day.

always nice to see a fellow writer; any particular genre you dabble in or are you still searching for your preference?

Also, what sorts of games do you like? I enjoy platformers like the Jak and Daxter series, puzzle games like Ico, and RPG's like the FF series- but I also like some of the more straightforward games like Odin Sphere and rhythm games. (DDR ftw)

~All that aside, welcome :3 Enjoy your stay here~ If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's plenty of oldbies like myself that can answer most (if not all) of your inquiries ^-^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm
Yeah, I work well under stress too. Fear of your impending academic DOOM is a very good motivator~! ^_^

I also really like Art and English. I stopped taking Art, only because it seems to be a magnet for people, who don't really give a darn about what they're doing. My favourite part of English is critical analysis (Oh Orwell, one day we'll be together~).

I'm basically a slave to Miyamoto (sp?), so I play almost every Mario title, especially Mario Party! I also really love RPGs. I've never actually played FF, but I'm still a fan. =3

Great to meet you all!~~~ (my favourite letter is the squiggly!!!)  

WhiteCrestAngel

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Angel
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

And you will feel right at home here, as many fellow procrastinators roam the threads (iamone).

And i like the smell after a real rainshower, everything smells so fresh! <3

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games