Submit

Do you get the clicks?
  Yes!
  Yes, but not much
  No... okay, a little bit
View Results

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:37 am
I saw that many dragons time is not much left, and the dragons haven't hatch/mature, so I decide to make this thread.

How to click?
Firstly, A person posts their dragons. Click the dragons. Write 'clicked' or anything similar and your dragons in the next post. Example:
Quote:
Clicked (The dragons above).
EggCode EggCode EggCode HatchlingCode

The next person click your dragons and so on. Remember to post 'click' and your dragons.

Rules:
1. Follow the guild rules.
2. No eggspam. The person below you will click your dragons.
3. No adults allowed.
4. Do not post excessive amounts of dragons. Max: 10
5. Do not double post the dragons. (meaning you post two times in a row)
6. Do not lie. (meaning you didn't click the dragons and hoping others to click yours)

If this thread isn't allowed, don't hesitate delete this thread. Thank you.

Okay, me first.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 am
Interesting thread and a good idea, Q! I'll help out. Clicked all your babies!

But, just remember, folks ... ALSO click the Infirmary group, especially any Critical hatchlings and eggs when we have them! Thanks!
biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm
Clickery-clicked!
Putting in my friend's eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:12 pm
And they've been clicked too! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 am
7 of them in the critical egg thread. They have become hatchlings now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay, the next person please click the dragons and post your dragons for us to click.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:35 am
Thanks for looking out for the Criticals, Q! *BIG HUGS* Clicks all around!

I've got some new eggs needing clicks!
biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 am
*HUG BACK*Clicks? Yes, I clicked them.
My turn!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:30 am
Clicked! My turn!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:24 am
Clicked!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These are the critical eggs from the incubator. I don't have any critical eggs or hatchlings, so you may as well help them... All ten eggs... or hatchlings?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Want me to walk your eggs or hatchlings? then come by my thread and post em!

eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emergency eggs & hatchlings
wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

hatchlings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have full permission to walk these eggs and hatchlings
thanks. All clicks are appreciated!

may i post my threads eggs here? i know im over the limit but i got alot of emergencies.

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm
xXX_ichigo_xXx09

eggs

wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

hatchlings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

may i post my threads eggs here? i know im over the limit but i got alot of emergencies.

That's fine. I've clicked them. Please click the eggs above first, before you post your eggs. And state that you've clicked them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:21 am
You've been clicked, Q! heart biggrin

And here's my mob ...

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:37 am
Q_May
xXX_ichigo_xXx09

eggs

hatchlings

That's fine. I've clicked them. Please click the eggs above first, before you post your eggs. And state that you've clicked them.

oh ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 am

eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

hatchlings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clicked all the eggs and hatchlings above me.

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

Nivakun_Rii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:00 pm
They are clicked, ichigo!
I guess I'm posting the emergencies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, they need more clicks than mine.  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces