Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Saga Addicts Headquarter

Back to Guilds

This is guild is for all Twilight fans to hang out, chat and to have fun in general. 

Tags: Twilight, Books, Movies 

Reply Twilight addicts headquarter
breaking dawn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you
  no omg
View Results

taytaybaybeexox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 am
did you no that breaking dawn is going to be two movies  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:08 pm
its going to be one movie  

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

DUH_Its-Tiara

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 pm
they said it might be 2 movies. Then again they said it might be Rated R. Then they said that emmet wasnt gonna b in it. But we here stuff like that all the time. Do u really believe it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 am
Personally i cant wait for breaking dawn to come out. There will be so much action in it along with eclipse. I wish the movies and the book didnt end  

Meister Maka Evans

The Ang3l of Heaven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Why would it b rated R? WHAT emmett wont b in it? Why? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm
11_dancer_16_girl_09
they said it might be 2 movies. Then again they said it might be Rated R. Then they said that emmet wasnt gonna b in it. But we here stuff like that all the time. Do u really believe it?

In my oppion I feel it should be two movies because theres so much in the book that shouldnt be left out, theres way to much to put into one. And as for Emmet....crushed....I hope he stays, hes by fare the hottest. Also taking out actors and replaceing them messes up the feel for the movie.  

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Randumb_3mo_Chik

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:19 pm
They should do it all in one movie. If Stephenie Meyer sasy it's okay, then it's okay. They should wait & see what says before they do something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm
Randumb_3mo_Chik
They should do it all in one movie. If Stephenie Meyer sasy it's okay, then it's okay. They should wait & see what says before they do something like that.

...i love ur hair it looks sooooo emo-ish!!! emo  

PandaOvaRice

Maelene_Gordon

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:54 pm
I hope it's one movie because I hate waiting for the next movie to come out, but then again I don't want them to leave anything out. I really hope Emmet is in it because if not it gonna ruin it they shouldn't change anything. I hope it's rated R too because that means they won't leave out the "wedding night" scene. sweatdrop exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:35 am
Making Breaking Dawn into two movies is a really stupid idea because i love that book and it would be a relly long movie but it would be way better because you wouldnt have to wait for the next half!  

XOXBella_CullenXOX

6,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maintainers for Reports

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:22 pm
In my oppion I feel it should be two movies because theres so much in the book that shouldnt be left out, theres way to much to put into one. And as for Emmet....crushed....I hope he stays, hes by fare the hottest. Also taking out actors and replaceing them messes up the feel for the movie. i agree !! except 4 taylor is way cuter kellen is cute 2 thow  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm
i heard that it was going to be two parts to but i didnt hear about emmett not being in it. why in the world would he not be in it? He's the sexiest vampire in the movie.  

Enimsaja

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Twilight addicts headquarter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out