Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[4e Eberron] City of Towers [FULL] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm
One slot is available in my 4e Eberron game: City of Towers. No spots are saved until I see a completed character sheet.

I allow all first-party content. Dragon articles, playtests, all books, anything.

Level is 2, standard equipment. The game is taking place primarily in the City of Sharn, if you're familiar with the setting. If not, wiki it!

Party currently is:
Dwarf Ranger
Half-elf Wizard
Changeling Artificer
Kalashtar Monk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 am
I really shouldn't... but I made a Warden I've been wanting to play... eh, put me down as a maybe. I'll join in unless three or more other people want to get in on this game.

EDIT: Alek, Human Warden.  

iDragow

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 am
I'll keep you on the back burner. If I don't have three others by the time I start chapter 3, then you're in. Alek looks good, hopes he would like the beeg ceety.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:10 am
I am interested in Eberron, although I don't own any of the books or anything. Would it be ok if I joined? As you said, I will wiki it, and make my character on CB so I can have all the Eberron specific stuff. If you give me the go ahead I will make a character ASAP.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:09 pm
Go ahead, content of any kind will fit in Eberron, and the wiki is pretty complete  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:27 pm
if you still have room, I'd like to join.

I'll probably dust off my Bard unless we need a different role filled.  

SkyCore

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:41 pm
I have potentially three open slots until people get me some character sheets (thanks, iDragow)

If we allow for iD, we've got one of each role. You can snipe his spot for defender, or double up on leader. Artificers are ritual beasts, but they don't heal quite as well as other leaders.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 pm
I present Sora Blackwing  

SkyCore

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:43 am
He looks great! We've got 1 down/1 pending  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:09 am
Huh. Looking over my sheet, I missed a level 3 item. redface Added Flame Bracers. 3nodding  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 am
Im making a striker, and the sheet should be up within the hour. By standard equipment, do you mean standard magic items for level 2? So a level 1, 2 and 3 items plus gold worth a level 1 item?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 pm
Here is Novakri, hope you like and approve.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:29 pm
She looks good. I'm interested in seeing a monk in action. It's somewhat telling that both our new characters have the Mark of Scribing and neither of them are Sivis gnomes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:45 pm
Arc Vembris
She looks good. I'm interested in seeing a monk in action. It's somewhat telling that both our new characters have the Mark of Scribing and neither of them are Sivis gnomes.
the prophecy is strong in this one.

...two.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm