Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Contest] The D&DG Halloween Dice-Off Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:55 pm
All but 3 of the top 8 have received their winnings. The last 3 are pending on the trade request being completed, after that - they'll all be finished and from there I'll get started on handing out the consolation prizes.  
Reevinja Mk II rolled 8 20-sided dice: 17, 3, 12, 14, 10, 9, 6, 15 Total: 86 (8-160)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 pm
Alright, due to a lack of time (and ideas) - I'm going to do this easy. I've taken the last 18 people, and given them a number based on the order they were in on the list - barring 1, and 20 (since we have 18, I figured these would be the best numbers to drop.)

I'm going to roll 8d20, and the numbers that match - those people win the consolation prize of 1000 gold.

If there is a duplicate, I will re-roll. If it comes up 1 or 20, I will re-roll.

Anyway, the list:

1] Re-Roll
2] Oshi the Killer
3] [EC2] Carthinator
4] krahken
5] Psychofish
6] Vorastrix
7] Shingami Hiroshi
8] Raganui Minamoto
9] joe-dude667
10] iDragow
11] PrismCity
12] authority_lex
13] Archaeoptryx
14] Arc Vembris
15] The Jester of Equilibrium
16] Ryu Gekkou
17] Rain Yupa
18] InfChaos
19] bamaotaku
20] Re-Roll

Rolls have been made. Winners in blue. Getting started on sending now. I'll be locking the thread, so if you have any final comments shoot a PM my way.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas