Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh no lola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:46 pm
hello! im 6 days old on gaia. i've already found a perfect outfit for my avi but sadly cant afford it. i would like to know how people get so much gold! if it helps this is the link perfect outfit:

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/32133942  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 pm
Hi! The biggest way to earn gold is to post...wander the sites. The more you talk...and please, be kind to others and post things that follow the thread you've wandered into...the more you earn. We've also got games where you can earn gold as well. Have a goal is great. If you find that you are getting close to your goal for the outfit but are just a bit short, please, PM me and i'll see if I can help you out a bit. biggrin Enjoy your stay, and please feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

~Firesong~  

Firesong27

oh no lola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 pm
Firesong27
Hi! The biggest way to earn gold is to post...wander the sites. The more you talk...and please, be kind to others and post things that follow the thread you've wandered into...the more you earn. We've also got games where you can earn gold as well. Have a goal is great. If you find that you are getting close to your goal for the outfit but are just a bit short, please, PM me and i'll see if I can help you out a bit. biggrin Enjoy your stay, and please feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

~Firesong~

thxs! and ure very nice miss!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm
oh no lola
hello! im 6 days old on gaia. i've already found a perfect outfit for my avi but sadly cant afford it. i would like to know how people get so much gold! if it helps this is the link perfect outfit:

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/32133942

One of the best ways to earn gold is to Booty Grab.
If you can find a decent booty thread (check the aquarium forum) you can earn around 800-1000g per booty grab.

hope you earn enough money to afford your outfit ^^  

SADISTIC CRAB

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:15 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Lola
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

And as said, if you have a fairly good computer bootygrab is a very good way to earn money 3nodding

I hope you get your dream outfit soon.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games