Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Singaporean Guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyraen82

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:53 am
Hi, I'm Zyraen82 and I'm kinda into Gaia just for about 3 weeks or so, as introed by my sister (she's 20 btw).

So I stay in Singapore, I'm 27, and working in a shipping firm. I have to go on travels occasionally, but sometimes for reasonably long stretches ( few weeks to 2 months + ) and generally I'm just here to relax. I'm trying to get my girlfriend onto ZOMG but she enjoys shopping, spending gold, and generally doing BOOTY GRAB more.

In the game, well I love seeing nice Avatars, dropping comments to strangers and generally making friends. My most common question usually is "hey, where did you buy that?" or "what is that called?" I also prefer people who speak well, reasonable English, although I am myself sometimes guilty of saying things like PWN and L33T!, occasional in game swearing, but that's about it.

When doing "instances" (I'm not sure what else to call them) I like teaming with people who actually KNOW what they're doing rather than scuttling around blind and doing things like using Diagnose in a corner (in non-emergency) rather than standing in the middle of us.

This my first guild so I hope I don't make a fool of myself. Take care all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:59 am
Oh I forgot - My Alts are

Itachi the Red
Kiyone GP

You can find them both on the right side of my profile page, at the top.

I don't know that many Anime series (they're too addictive so I try not to get started unless very highly recommended series), so can only comment on following
- Bleach
- Naruto
- Tenchi Muyo (wow does anyone even know what this is?)
- Sabre Marionettes J
And I think that's about it ^^;; not much.  

Zyraen82

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games