Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Jin Allegretto ~The Crazy Fun-loving Type~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm a fun person?
  Oh butof course! You have DDR and sweets!
  No, you're just WEIRD.....not in a good way....
  OMG POCKY!
View Results

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:28 am
::As I walk into my new room, boxes in my hands, I smile and set them down, opening them and pulling out my stuff::

Wow, I FINALLY have my own room! I'm so excited! Oh I do hope people will come and enjoy my company.....well, only one way to find out.

::I start hanging up posters from just about every anime ever made. I go to the bookshelf along the east wall and fill it with every manga ever published. Afterward, I have a moving crew set up Dance Dance Revolution machines on the north wall. DDR Supernova 1 & 2, Extreme 1 & 2, the Ultramixes, Max 1 & 2, and a few others::

Wow, this room is getting to be VERY lively, now isn't it? haha, this is gonna be fun!

::I set up a table filled with delicious treats and drinks, gather and lay out my tea sets, set up my flowers of every type imaginable, and I finish it all off with 4 jukeboxes equipped to play anime/J-music, mainstream, relaxation, and video game music respectively.::

Okay, now I just need to dust in here since it has been untouched in a while, and I gotta adjust the lights, and I'll be open for business!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:29 am
~Reserved~  

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 pm
Izumi ran inside and glomped on Jin. "Jin-kun, is this your room?? Yay!!". Michi was walking right behind and sees her cousin glomping on her friend. "Seriously, too much glomping..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 am
Oh, why hello Izumi-chan and Yuzuki-chan! Yeah, I FINALLY got my own room, and I'm almost ready to open for business. Would you 2 care to help me? I just need to set up all these video game consoles, replace the chandelier lights with colored ones and hang this disco ball, and do a slight bit of dusting, and I will be ready to start hosting!  

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm
"Sure! Mi-chan, replace the disco ball. I'll do the dusting!"
"Right. It'll only take a few minutes," she said, grabbing the disco ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 am
"ahhhmmmmm..... excuse me?? are you the new host??" rue-chan politely asked as she took a glance behind the door..  

ms_nanalee

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:31 am
Oh, why yes, my dear Princess, I am. However, I'm not quite open for business yet. I will be here shortly, but you're more than welcome to sit and enjoy the room if you like. Before I finish changing the lights, may I get you anything? Tea, sweets, sandwiches, or anything else? Please, I would like my guests to be comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:12 pm
"Another guest! I'm almost done with the dusting! Mi-chan, did you replace the disco ball yet?" she asked, continuing to dust.
"Yeah, I did. Let's see if this works," she said, pressing the light switch.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 pm
Yuki ran into the room and jumped at Jin. "Jinny!!You didn't tell me you were a host!!!! Now we can be host buddies!" She exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 am
Waaah! Yuki-chan, you scared me, hahaha! Well sorry, but you are so busy in your art shop I didn't want to disturb you or anything...forgive me please.

::As everyone pitches in to set up the room, the final preparations are completed, and we all turn to one another and smile at the fruits of our hard labor. Just as I wanted, my room looks like an elegant party, a video game arcade, and an otaku's dream, all at once.::

Okay, we're ready for business! Oh wait! I MUST have a set of rules! Hm...oh, I know! How about these?

Jin Allegretto's Delightful Rules

1. No God-modding please. I'm not gonna bring the Hammer of Dawn on you for a first offense or if you do it on accident, but repeat offenders shall suffer my OH SO WONDERFUL WRATH!

2. Please be kind and courteous. We should all treat one another with kindness, compassion, and respect here. If you have nothing nice to say, say NOTHING at all.

3. No serious fighting. A little bit of a scuffle just to liven things up is okay in MY room, such as what the twins did in episode 5 I think it was. HOWEVER, any epic battles to the death do NOT belong here. If you wish to fight THAT badly, then join my guild, The Anime Battle Network, and take your aggression out there in our many many fighting arenas.

4. Try to be semi-literate. I'm not a HUGE stickler about this, but I would like at LEAST a 2 sentence minimum in here. A one-liner or 2 here and there is fine with me, but if you do nothing BUT one-liners, I'll have to give you a warning, okay?

5. A bit of romance is cute and encouraged here, but let's not get all hot and steamy. It would get me in trouble with the King and Kyouya-Sempai, okay?

And FINALLY:

6. You all just lost THE GAME.

Okay, now that THAT is taken care of, we're all set and ready for business!  

Innocent_Slut_19

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 am
My room is now open for business!!! YAYZ!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 am
::As I serve the guests I already have, I take a moment to turn on something relaxing and dreamlike on the jukebox. I change it to Fireflies by Owl City::

Fireflies

You would not believe your eyes
if ten million fireflies
lit up the world as I fell asleep,
'Cause they'd fill the open air,
and leave teardrops everywhere,
you'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare.

I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
'cause everything is never as it seems.

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
from ten thousand lightning bugs,
as they try to teach me how to dance.
a Foxtrot above my head,
a Sock Hop beneath my bed,
a disco ball is just hanging by a thread.

Leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
'cause I feel like such an insomniac.
(please take me away from here)
Why do I tire of counting sheep,
(please take me away from here)
when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?

To ten million fireflies,
I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes,
I got misty eyes as they said farewell.
But I'll know where several are
if my dreams get real bizarre
'cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar.

because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 pm
"Jin-kun, I challenge you to a match of DDR!" Izumi shouted. "There she goes again..." Michi said quietly. Chase walked in the room and sat beside Michi. "Congrats on getting your own room, Jin-san."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:59 am
:walks into the room: ha finally found it Jin! i love your new room! it is totally awesome!!! and you even have DDR!!!:runs over to DDR machine: awesome! i challenge you to a ma....:hears the music playing and runs over to the jukebox excitedly: i loves this song :starts singing: "Cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightening bugs as they tried to teach me how to dance...."  

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 am
Oh, well hey Sarah! Didn't expect to see you here! I hope you like my room! Oh, and Izumi-chan, I would be honored to play you in a round of DDR, if of course someone such as me will suffice as your opponent. Oh, and thank you Chase-kun!  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff