Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e] Oriental Adventures (Full 8/7) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 pm
so, wait... im confused now. Am i still taking Crab or is Seph?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 pm
MDBear: Seph is taking Crab, but I'll still add you to the game. Your background makes you sound like a wanderer anyway. An 8th player isn't a problem and I have your character sheet so its fine.

Alright, now I need Seph's character and we can start. I'll edit the front page later...but for now I feel sick as a dog..  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:43 am
Hey I was looking through the character sheets and saw one guy having something called "skill tricks" from complete scoundrel. I don't have the book so I took look at it online (Site used http://realmshelps.dandello.net/datafind/skills/skilltricks.shtml )and it seems interesting. I am planing on relocating two skill points from escape artist to get the acrobatic back stab (To my understanding, make a tumble check to move through enemy occupied space and that enemy is flatfooted) since it would be beneficial for the ninja and just want to make sure that the site's information is correct (Cost two skill points, can be used only once per encounter, etc.), that it is allowed, as well as any othrer specifics such as if my check would fail does that count as my one time use for that encounter?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 am
You need 12 ranks in tumble to apply for Acrobatic Backstab. So you can't get it till level 9 minimum.

I took it for my own ninja =3 Great move

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:52 am
Doh! I need to pay more attention, Oh well I don't have to worry about til at least another level, just want to make sure my understanding of it is right since this supplement is new to me. In the mean time I got my ghost walk and flash pellets to catch them unprepared and get them in the kidney.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Flash pelets? I like the sound of that =3

I just made some use of my acrobatic backstab in the game with my ninja. I also have a feat from Dragon Mag that lets me render an oponent flat footed from a distance of 30 ft by using up a use of ki =D That and healing to go along with it n.n

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 am
Alright, sorry about the lag, been trying to work things out in RL

We are updated. 8/7 Players ^^ So now I need to talk to Seph and start up the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 am
Sounds good, and its no problem.  

Shingami Hiroshi

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 pm
So...

We still waiting on Seph?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 pm
I have no idea XD  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 pm
Sorry for the long wait. I got Seph's character today. I'll try to get the game running as late as Friday. If not then everything will be ready Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 pm
Cool, sounds good.  

Shingami Hiroshi

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:55 pm
So wensday then eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:54 am
Shingami Hiroshi
So wensday then eh?
lol, spelling is fun...

and is i gonna be this wednesday then?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 am
-rubs the back of his head- Alright. Yea...Sorry everyone if your still interested PM me...but the game won't be up for a little bit, since the holidays have had me busy and I have too much on my plate at times.

I still want to do this game, but as it is right now...I don't have a ton of time.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff