Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e] Oriental Adventures (Full 8/7) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:34 am
Rise of the Shadow Clan

Story: Recently the demons of the Shadowlands have been grouping into a clan, lead by an unknown Oni. The seven main clans that rule the land have been attacked now by more organized parties of these Shadowland beasts. In retaliation to the attacks, the clans have sent each of their Champions into the Shadowlands to destroy the Shadow Clan before it got any more powerful. Now it has been 10 years and none of the Champions have returned or been heard from. The Crab clan has managed to keep most the demons in the Shadowland and from doing too much damage to the other clans. Now the Crane clan has invited the strongest Hero from each of the clans to come to its capital. It seems there is now a plan to bring down the Shadow Clan.
--------------------

Character Creation Rules: Starting at lv. 8
Stats can be 36 point buy or roll 4d6, drop the lowest, 7 times. Choose the best 6
Max your HP. No rolls needed.
Starting Gold: 27,000
* Available books are; Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Oriental Adventures, Dragon Magazine 318 (OA Update), Complete Warrior, Complete Mage, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Adventure, Miniatures Handbook, Savage Progressions, Magic Item Compendium, and Monster Manual I-III

--Notes: Any classes in the OA Book that are in the Complete Series, use the OA version. Ronin in Complete Warrior is off limits. Keep in mind the story; Humanoid Monster Races are accepted, but we be treated poorly compared to Non-Monster Races. Changelings will have to be careful about changing in public areas, most people are will be afraid of things that can change shape and size, and may lead into attacks or refusing services.

House Rules: No matter the Character Race/Class every character will be part of one of the Main clans. Each character gets a bonus feat that most be an Ancestor feat of their Clan.

------Players-----
Dragon Clan: Ryuu Mirumoto
Phoenix Clan: Sukotsuto Shiba
Crane Clan: Dusk
Scorpion Clan: Megumi
Crab Clan: Riruso Teneo
Lion Clan: Rikuto
Unicorn Clan: Kevrandrus
Traveler: Ronyo  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:39 am
*ding*  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:42 am
-gasps-

Whoo, that would be 1 then. Still looking for 3-4 players minimal.

At most, I would like 7 players. 1 per each clan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 am
JOINING O_O

I like OA =3

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ereios

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:56 am
Intrested.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:01 am
Ryu Gekkou
-gasps-

Whoo, that would be 1 then. Still looking for 3-4 players minimal.

At most, I would like 7 players. 1 per each clan.

I might like to join...but does this mean we are being limited to being humans then? Since only humans are part of the 7 clans.  

The Dungeon Master 185

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 am
I actually think that any race can be aligned to the clans as long as your not allied to the Shadowlands. So I'm not going to limit the characters to be humans only. Though....Humans will likely get better rewards for being in the clans. But I'll decide that when/if we get the characters ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:31 am
Thats awesome, well im in!

So you say 3.5, so im guessing we will be using the 3.5 update my james wyatt in dragon 218 then?  

The Dungeon Master 185

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:48 am
I was looking for my 3.5 update. >.<

So, I may make it a bit home brewed using 3.0 and 3.5, unless you know where I can find the update.

Looks like I lost it >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:07 am
Remember, the transfer of copyrighted information is against the Gaia ToS.  

The Dungeon Master 185

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:48 am
True true. My bad -bows-

I'll llikely be making this home brewed then to mix 3.0 and 3.5  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 pm
[Removed]

I might be interested as well, once I see the character creation info I'll be able to come up with a few possible characters.

Um.. by telling him the website to go to, you essentially DID give him a link. However, the Gaia's TOS also is against ENCOURAGING this kind of activity. Please don't do this again.
- Reevinja Mk II

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm
I think I'll go duel wielding fighter =3 never played a meat shield should be interesting

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:32 pm
DS: If your into a dual wielding fighter, I could suggest Dragon-clan Samurai. But do what iver you like ^^

Yurro: I would put up a Story, Character Creation, and House Rules. Though, I will likely limit the books to the ones I currently have.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:41 pm
I was thinking of being an Illumian from Races of Destiny and take shadow sentinal and then Incarnum blade for the second sword. A class for each weapon =3

But I'll see what's the sources and plan then n.n That was just an idea I had during another game

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff