Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
bugs, trahs and ink? - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0range_rayne

Original Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 pm
okay i see alot of people asking that they want or collect bugs, trash or ink.. and i want to know what is the purpose of those items? thanks for the help.. ive been pondering this for a few days now!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Bugs can be used to make ink, which in turn make tattoos and body dyes. This can be done at Skin Tyte.

Trash becomes.... hats, mostly. You can convert stacks of trash into items by going to Ruby's Rack and Peyo will assist you.

Flowers are used to make bouquets at Rina's flower shop.

You can also turn fish into items by speaking to Logan at the fishing shop. You can find lists of what can be made from what at tektek.org to see if there's anything there that you would like to collect for <3~

Daypaw

Hardened Member

0range_rayne

Original Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:37 am
thanks for the help. its greatly appreciated biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image
Also some people collect bugs/trash just because they like them. I know koromyst likes collecting paper because she likes brightly coloured things xd
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 am
I like to collect them because I hoard things. It makes me happy to see I have 500 of this bug and that. xD I don't use them usually for tattoos. I just buy my tats from the market.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games