Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Islamic Guild

Back to Guilds

A drama-free guild devoted to Islamic disscussion. 

Tags: Islam, drama-free, discussion, Muslim, Religion 

Reply Chatterbox/charity
My Away Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harrotz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 am
Assalamualaikum.

Sorry for not being active for awhile.

I have been busying with studies, (Foundation in Digital Animation) and basically I have a lot of drawings and shits I need to do. gonk

I don't even have time (or let say I'm not good at planning my time) and so I screwed up myself and unable to study about Islam and religion.

But I have this Iranian guy who knows about Bible for a little bit.

He learn English from missionaries who tried to convert him, but instead he uses the bible itself to oppose/debate with them. Ironic isn't it?

Well, just hope that I am able to manage my time properly. Wasalam.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 am
Sounds busy? I never knew drawing was such a chore! sweatdrop
Take care and hope you can get more relaxing down time!  

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Harrotz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 am
Hell yeah... Just drawing a real face figure took me 3-4 hours only for the half part of it. ._.

I might need 6-7 hours to finish everything. And I have 4 figures to draw...

I guess I was not in the mood to draw that time. And it is also my first time to use certain technique to shade something. So yeah... it takes time...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm
Glad to hear from you! biggrin I've been busy with studies so I haven't been that active either. sad Interesting story about the Iranian.  

RubyLight

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 pm
Wow. Either way, it sounds like you are really good. I remember when I started to do Art II...I don't like drawing as a chore, but as a stress reliever. I am kinda amazed at how you could dedicated your time for that. biggrin
I here ya...I have ton of work, for all my advanced classes, and now I am a crew member for a school play. I have to design the set and do some publicity. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 am
Because those drawings are part of my assignments. X_X  

Harrotz
Vice Captain

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 pm
how far along on the artwork are you? Wait, you are doing Digital Animation? I just realized my cousin that i have never met is doing the exact same class...I never met him. Just pictures. I don't know half of my family...
I am pathetic in that sense.
Well I hope you finish, I have to draw for my class at the moment. It is a geography book. A picture book.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:56 pm
Arisu-Rin
Wow. Either way, it sounds like you are really good. I remember when I started to do Art II...I don't like drawing as a chore, but as a stress reliever. I am kinda amazed at how you could dedicated your time for that. biggrin
I here ya...I have ton of work, for all my advanced classes, and now I am a crew member for a school play. I have to design the set and do some publicity. Sigh.

honestly i like to draw, but i don't think i can do it for a class. it doesn't sound fun.

i'm not very active any more either...
me too... kinda. i have to do all of that except being in our school play, i'm building the set. and then i take 3 advanced classes on top of that.  

Strawberri Dreamz

9,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Funny I take two advanced classes, my friend takes three. I regret the decision about taking those classes...But I need to take Psychology in 12th grade...Sigh...No backing out now...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 pm
I will get a few pics of the arts and post it somewhere in my journal or arena or maybe make a topic here.  

Harrotz
Vice Captain

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:43 pm
Love to see it..If I can get my scanner working...I might post my work here too...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 am
bump  

cloud azim94

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:53 pm
blah  
Chatterbox/charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff