Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall
RP: In-Book > Not What Usually Happens, but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like to RP?
  Yeah baby!
  Heck no.
  arr-pee? whut?
  I wonder what meadowcream tastes like...
View Results

Apple -n- Cinnamon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 pm
I propose a roleplay thread! But not the usual OC-only RP. I suggest a roleplay that takes place within a book--any book--and the canon characters can either be controlled as the main characters, or controlled by one or two people as NPCs. Or replaced entirely by OCs. Whatever. But it's in an existing universe, and haven't any of you always wanted to do funny things to those characters and see how they'd react?

I know the concrete rule in this guild is stay-away-from-canon-RP, but it'd be something different, and it'd provide a solid ground on which to base the RP for complete RP n00bs, such as myself.

Sound doable, or shall I be bashed? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:44 pm
I think it's a novel idea, but with the lack of active members, there could be participation issues. I've wanted to start rping my oc's for a while, but I've got no-one to RP with. If we do do this though, I would love to rp Gonff! He's my absolute favorite character from ANY of the Redwall books. heart  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Apple -n- Cinnamon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:09 pm
HAUU!~ heart I always rejoice when I get a post from someone else in this guild. whee

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's a good idea, at least. Though the participation thing is a problem... are there many members here who are interested in RP? What about messaging a few that look to still be active on gaia and inviting them to a guild RP, or something similar? Advertise, so to speak.

I loved Gonff, I think. Though it's been a few years since I read Mossflower. I'd want to play any lone hares that appear, like Clecky, Basil, or Scarum. :'3 I can't remember if there were any such hares in Martin's time at the abbey, though... Dx *adds Mossflower on to-read list*

Thanks for the reply, anyway. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:14 pm
Well. I've never roleplayed with words before, plus I have low self-esteem when it comes to typing out lines. I'm locked in my schedule and I bet it would take me weeks to reply to a RP. I am quite the pessimist. xD  

XisTiger

Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff