Reply Role Plays
Яэsʈ Ȋη Ҏэαʗэ [ʘ//Ӓ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_morphine w a r machine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:24 pm
................................................................................................................................Яэsʈ Ȋη Ҏэαʗэ...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm
Ȋmagine. Imagine having to stand in a cemetery. Imagine having to look down at a tombstone with your name engraved in it. Imagine having to experience death's sweet caress but not getting the relief of not vanishing from the Earth? Well, for these souls, that is the case. For they are Reapers. For some unknown reason, they were not granted the release of crossing over. Instead, they walk the Earth, destined to help other spirits to experience what they cannot.

These Reapers don't walk around in black cloaks, they don't carry scythes, they aren't skeletal demons. No, they look just as they did in life, except to those who knew of them before they died. Reapers don't kill people, not with a touch or by any other means. Reapers have no control over life and death. They simply help release the souls from the body after death so that they can help them move on. Reapers cannot die. If anything Earthly causes them damage--a car, a papercut, a rock--they feel pain for only a brief second before the wound is repaired.

All they do is touch the person who they are supposed to "Reap"--this can be through a handshake, a hug, anything that causes them to make physical contact--and release an energy into them that allows the soul to rise from the body. If someone dies and there is no one around to Reap them, then their soul remains trapped on this Earth forever, doomed to haunt the rest of the living.

In the case of this, each Reaper was given certain abilities that allow them to fight the souls that were not Reaped, for they have their own powers. Each Reaper has an ability that separates them from the others. No power is like the other and each is a different level of strength.

How do they know who they are supposed to Reap? Everyday, they receive a text message giving them the name of the person, the time, and the place. No one knows who sends the text messages. Calls won't go through, neither will text messages, and the caller ID just says "RESTRICTED".

x_morphine w a r machine

x_morphine w a r machine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Ҏrofiles:
Fill out your profiles and then send them to me in a PM. If your character is a Reaper, title it "No Scythes Here", if you're a human, title it "Unaware". If you have more than one character, please send the profiles for them in separate posts. I am very picky when it comes to profiles and will send it (them) back if there is something wrong with them. This doesn't mean that you cannot join the roleplay, it just means that you will need to edit the profile before sending it back to me--if you still wish to join. If the mistakes become excessive, eventually I will just deny it. You may have as many roleplay characters as you want so long as you can keep up with them. Also, you're character's abilities should make sense. Do not make your character invincible and do not make him/ her/ it dodge away from all danger. Also, give your character dimension and personality. Your character should be someone that you're proud of. Also, put a ninja in the PM so I know you read the rules.

Ҏosting:
Okay! I do not like boring, bland posts! I will definitely call you on it and make you change it if it is boring! You must make it interesting! This means having your character's picture in the post somewhere, making the speech and thought a different color than the rest of the post, and some kind of decoration--this can be quotes, sayings, whatever, just something! Follow the Gaia ToS. That means no flaming, hacking, cybering--big no-no--advertising--unless it's in your signature--and especially no godmodding! No auto-hitting. You can't do something like: "Cynthia slapped him across his face." You can do something like: "Cynthia swung her open hand at his face." You may post in whatever point of view you wish, as long as it is in the past tense. Good: "Cynthia walked into the room" or "I walked into the room". Bad: "Cynthia walks into the room" or "I walk into the room". Violence is encouraged, as is romance, but don't go past second base, m'kay? Use correct grammar. It's not that hard! One or two mistakes per post is okay, but if it turns excessive then I'll call you on it. NO CHAT SPEAK!!!! Chat speak really pisses me off. It's like humans are getting stupider and are forgetting what they learned in kindergarten. This is very, very, very bad: "Cynthia wlkd in2 da room." Also, put your actions in "quotation marks", don't use *stars* or -hyphens-. Thoughts should be in Italics. For OoC, use (()), {{}}, [[]], or something of the sort to identify it as being separate from the actual post. Don't kill another person's character(s) unless they agree to it and I am aware of this fact. Please post frequently, preferably several times a day. I understand jobs, and vacations, and stuff like that so if it's that, then it's okay. If you do not post after three days I will delete your profile. Please send me a PM notification if you are going to be MIA from the roleplay for several days or more. No one-liners. In fact! Don't post less than a paragraph and a half. That means no less than eight sentences. Don't post in bright, hard-to-read colors. DOESN'T THIS ANNOY YOUR EYES?

Яespecting Other Roleplayers:
I know that this going to sound like a teacher on the first day of school in kindergarten, but be respectful of the other roleplayers. Don't insult them or their character(s). They worked hard on them so just don't. Also, be respectful of their roleplaying. If they ask you if you and they can do something, don't just dismiss it as stupid. Most importantly, have fun with it. Keep the roleplay interesting and keep shaking it up so it isn't boring.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 pm
Яeaper Skeleton:

[imgleft]image here[/imgleft]
⋆[color=white]xx[u][color=yourcolor][b]The Tombstone Says:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Name, first and last[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[u][color=yourcolor][b]But They Called Me:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Any nicknames[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]And That I Was:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Age when you died[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]The Doctor Called Me:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Gender[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]But My Heart Said:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Sexuality, homo-, hetero-, bi-, pan-, whatever[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]What Makes Me Special:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Powers[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]Sometimes I Sing:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Theme song[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]Perched On My Shoulder:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Username[/size]

Ήuman Skeleton:

[imgleft]image here[/imgleft]
⋆[color=white]xx[u][color=yourcolor][b]My Mother Called Me:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Name, first and last[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[u][color=yourcolor][b]But They Called Me:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Any nicknames[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]And That I Was:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Age[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]The Doctor Called Me:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Gender[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]But My Heart Said:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Sexuality, homo-, hetero-, bi-, pan-, whatever[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]Sometimes I Sing:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Theme song[/size]
⋆[color=white]xx[/color][u][color=yourcolor][b]Perched On My Shoulder:[/b][/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10]Username[/size]

x_morphine w a r machine

x_morphine w a r machine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Ӓccepted Profiles  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:37 pm
ʘpen!  

x_morphine w a r machine

x_morphine w a r machine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image
Look for the light

When all you see is rain

Julie Monroe
I Like Pink<3

I picked up the little silver tray that held the two little plates, on of which held a blueberry muffin and the other, an apple cinnamon scone. In my other hand my fingers were linked through the handle of a pitcher of lemonade and grasping the tops of two glasses. I carried the tray out to the table, where a girl with curly blonde hair was sitting across from a black-haired boy. They both looked kind of nervous.

First date, I thought. They didn't need to tell me, I could read it in their expressions. After I gave them what they ordered, I turned and walked towards the counter of the little bakery that I worked at. But I stopped when I felt something in my pocket vibrating. I pulled out my little pink cell and looked to see a text message waiting for me.

I flipped it open and scowled at the Caller ID, which read "Restricted". After clicking "OK", the text message popped up. It read:

A. Durham
Wilson Park
2:44 PM

I looked up at the clock, which told me that it was nearly two o'clock now. "Cassidy, I'm taking the rest of the day off, okay?" I called back to my my supervisor, who was working the register. She gave a nod to indicate she heard but went back to the customer she was talking to. Pulling off the dark green mini-apron that I wore in an attempt at a uniform, I dropped it off with the others before I left the small bakery and headed towards Wilson Park.

And all the clouds

Have obscured the sun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 am
User ImageI'm waiting for the night,
drifting away
On the waves of my dreams,
to another day

Alan sat contently in the bookstore, reading one of many books he selected off the shelves. Nobody minded for he worked here. His glasses began to slip off and fell onto the pages. "Darn. I really need to get a new pair." He picked up his glasses which were alittle too large for him, but the did the trick. Restoring them to their previous placement, Alan continued to read, only to pause. A faint smell of death reached his nose. He grumbled to himself. It was a warning that someone was going to pass away within the hour, but Alan had received no information, and it clearly wasn't his task this time. A woman walked into the store, he golden lab at her side. She wore shades upon her face, her cane gently tapping the ground. Alan wondered how it would be if he were blind. To never see the beauties of this world. He sighed, somewhat depressed at the thought now before he carried on with his book, almost finished with the last page.

I'm standing on a hill,
and beyond the clouds
The wind's blowing still
and catching my doubts

BLStoner

OG Gaian

x_morphine w a r machine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:25 am
User Image
Look for the light

When all you see is rain

Julie Monroe
I Like Pink<3

I walked down a street called "Rosa Ave", the quickest way to Wilson Park. The people were friendly, the birds were chirping, children were playing. It sounds like something out of a Disney movie, I know, but it's true. I turned down a sidestreet marked "Brown Street". It was quieter than Rosa Ave and there were hardly any people out.

After a few minutes I stepped onto the path that led you through Wilson Park. Wilson Park was the thrid largest in the city, with many large trees, and grass as far as the eye can see, except for a small pond in the middle with ducks and herons wading in it. I just realized how holiday-card the park looked.

Flipping open my phone, I read "2:32" on the clock. Looking around me for anyone or any mention of an A. Durham. I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to find him or her when I heard someone say, "See ya, Andrew!" I turned just in time to see a boy of about fourteen wave to his friend and walk away. Sewn on the front of his red hoodie, stitched in gold cursive, was "A. Durham".

I walked towards him, appearing unaware of where I was going. I deliberately bumped my shoulder against his with a muttered "Oops!" I pretended to stumble and catch myself on his shoulder. "Sorry, about that," I said as I sent the "energy" through his body. I let go and heard him mutter "It's all right, man."

He turned and walked away. I stood there watching him as he walked until he turned a corner and was gone. I stared at the spot he had been until, somewhere in the distance, I heard a gunshot.

And all the clouds

Have obscured the sun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 am
drifting away
to another day

A ringing filled Alan's ears until he realized what the sound was. A gunshot. It wasn't too far from where the bookstore was, maybe yard or two from the sounds source. Closing the book, Alan got to his feet and stepped outside the store. He could hear a screaming woman, crying out in fear and surprise. Alan always tried to act like he didn't care, but it always crushed him inside. A life stolen from a human. Such a terrible thing. Especially if it was children who died.

I'm standing on a hill,
and beyond the clouds
The wind's blowing still
and catching my doubts

BLStoner

OG Gaian

x_morphine w a r machine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:00 am
User Image
Look for the light

When all you see is rain

Julie Monroe
I Like Pink<3

I watched as the crowd gathered around where the boy's body was. Watched as a woman screamed and sobbed and collapsed to the ground. With a sigh, I looked away and saw something new. A bookstore. One that I hadn't seen before.

Hm. I could do with a new book. Besides, I didn't really feel like going back to work now. Ignoring the greater crowd of people gathering around. As I struggled through the crowd, I heard police sirens getting louder. Crap. If I didn't get out of here soon, I was going to be held back for "questioning".

I broke into a fast walk and headed for the bookstore in a beeline. When I finally reached it, I stepped inside and smiled. There were bookshelves up to the ceiling, all of them filled to the breaking point. I loved books.

||ooc: Sorry for the short post. sweatdrop ||

And all the clouds

Have obscured the sun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 pm
drifting away
to another day

llOOC: It's fine.ll

Alan's eyes glanced to one person in specific. A young male escaped through the hundled group of living and soon found his way into the bookstore. Alan pondered this for a moment, pulling off his glasses before he returned to the shop.
"Looking for something precise?" He asked in a kind tone. There was a strange flow of spiritual energy, but Alan didn't bother to venture any further than what the naked eye could see. He set his glasses upon his head so he wouldn't miss place them.

I'm standing on a hill,
and beyond the clouds
The wind's blowing still
and catching my doubts

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items