Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Gijinka Academy

Back to Guilds

Become the pokemon in this poke/human rp guild. 

Tags: gijinka, pokemon, roleplay, japan, cosplay 

Reply Gijinka Main Forum
A Message to have a conversation with...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sado Evans
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:38 pm
Glace sent a message to Kyu to come to the Academy grounds to talk. Glace is not caring for anyone else bothering him. All those who he feel ignorant will be ignored and dead to him.
(Not dead literally I mean dead in my mind. I don't care about what you do anymore.)

{No retarded fights, especially you Dio/Doom or Victor.}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:45 pm
"what about me"  

victor247

Sado Evans
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm
(Well its to Kyu first so I'd suggest leaving because I have a feeling you will start a fight.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image
Kyukon Kaijin

Its nine tails are said to be imbued with a mystic power.
User Image
It can live for a thousand years.
User Image

A dirty and saw dust covered Kyu walked up behind Glace, she slipped a hand in her pocket after putting her hair back into a ponytail. " You needed me for something?"

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Llesca Indica

Friendly Genius

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sado Evans
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm
"Remember you said you wanted a conversation?" Glace creates a weak drizzle using rain dance to clean her off a bit from the dust. "I have been thinking a while. Since the truth is I have insanity but it is only used to show people who they really are. I have shown everyone what Doom really is. A sexual pervert. I'm not really bad I'm mistaken that way I'm trying to prevent idiotic depression and desires." Glace lays back. "This place is unstable all I want is everything to be normal and the legendaries to reurn to where they truly belong..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image
Kyukon Kaijin

User Image
User Image

She smiled as the water washed some of the dirt and debris from her, " Thanks, I needed that.. I'm sure I smell rather bad.." Her cheeks a little pink from embarassment. Vixen plopped down beside the male and wiped some water from her cheek, laying back as well; relaxing her muscles for a bit. "I want everything to go back to the way they were, I miss how this place used to me...the Legendaries need to leave...I agree, I think things would be more peaceful...no useless arguing and fighting... no careless nonsense.." crimson occulars stared, unblinking into the slowly darkening sky.

User Image

User Image

Llesca Indica

Friendly Genius

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sado Evans
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:16 pm
"Exactly my point." Glace watches as the warm weak rain starts drenching them slowly but it feels good. "Legendaries cause all the trouble and leading other Gijinka into their 'power.'"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 pm
User Image
Kyukon Kaijin

User Image
User Image

Kyukon stretched, her body going limp. The warm shower felt wonderful as it hit her in the face and soaked her body slowly. "Maybe someday there will be peace again...no more fighting. Untill then we will just have to deal with the drama, misery, heartache and catastrophy that is left in their wake.."

User Image

User Image

Llesca Indica

Friendly Genius

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gijinka Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items