Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Gold help - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AudreyHepburnLove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:14 pm
So I am new here, like less than a week. And I was just wondering how do you make money on here. Because I have money but it seems to me like there is no way to make more unless I play jigsaw. Help please smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:28 pm
well first of all welcome to gaia i hope you enjoy it smile but there are may ways to make money other than jigsaw lol smile for instance you could use the marketplace by buying and selling different items trying to get more expencive items as you go along but for someone as new as you i would not suggest that just yet. second you could try posting on various forums and things such as that and that maybe a slow but steady income. one very effective wway to recieve money is by doing something called booty grab. this is a game where anyone, depending on the tank, can make fast simple money. if you are interested i may be able to help you find a good place to start doing this... this takes time but can bring in around 800-to 1000 gold per tank..there are a few others but none really stand out other than those for me in my experience... a good way to get money by using actual money is possibly buying monthly collectables or maybe evolving items but this is only purchased with real money so this may not be you best option. but again its totally up to you. if you have any questions feel free to add me and pm me.  

-Perpetual Climax-

AudreyHepburnLove

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:12 pm
How do you do this booty tank thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 pm
lol, well if someone's tank is glowing and it has those words on it, you click the tank and can play the game.

The game you basically have a shell and try to catch all the gold that the person's tank creatures drop for you. During this, small icons will float around and try to get into your shell. Some will help by increasing the size of your shell or make you go faster. (Blue ones) Others will hurt you like decrease the amount of time you have or how fast you can go.

It's a great game! You don't need to have any creatures in your own tank. Just keep an eye out for others. Playing the game earns you money and the own money too although not usually as much as you.

Help this was helpful.  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Calto Soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 pm
benakittie
lol, well if someone's tank is glowing and it has those words on it, you click the tank and can play the game.

The game you basically have a shell and try to catch all the gold that the person's tank creatures drop for you. During this, small icons will float around and try to get into your shell. Some will help by increasing the size of your shell or make you go faster. (Blue ones) Others will hurt you like decrease the amount of time you have or how fast you can go.

It's a great game! You don't need to have any creatures in your own tank. Just keep an eye out for others. Playing the game earns you money and the own money too although not usually as much as you.

Help this was helpful.

When you say the glowing tank thing, do you mean we have to..
Hm, not sure how to word this.
But do we only see their tank glowing on their profile?
Or would we see their tank glowing if they have their tank in their forum signature aswell?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm
It glows wherever the aquarium is displayed. Signatures, profiles- and even in the 'featured aquarium' bit on the mainpage sweatdrop You usually can't play there, though- it fills up fast if it's on the main page.

Most of my gold comes from vending. If you find items priced lower than average, you can usually buy them and sell them for more. It's slow and takes time to learn, but you can make a nice profit doing this. I also usually sell letters and some of those RIG bundles when they come out, but this requires real money and isn't for everyone.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

yob nedlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:13 pm
I cant find any glowing ones does anyone have them in peticular?  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games