Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Enter the new guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 pm
Hello. im Mdbear... most ppl call me bear. Just stoping to say hello and introduce myself before i attempt to save the world from orcs and goblins and other nasty things.

Ive only done 4th once, so im not all that familiar with it. But i could do 3.5 all day long and then some. So those running 3.5 games, expect to see me there razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Welcome... 2.0 expects to have an interesting time worming the all might THAC0 back into the lives of D&D players....
Hello, I'm the DM of the guilds currently only 2.0 game.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:33 am
And hello, I'm Rain, and I run several 4e games here in the guild. I don't mind 3.5, but I much prefer 4e myself >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:51 pm
Welcome to the guild. Hope you enjoy your stay. smile  

bamaotaku
Crew

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:22 pm
Second ed Grr.. so out dated now adays.. It not worth the custumising of 3.5

4.0 is so not worth it either. ^_^ That's just my opinion wont get that argument in here.

I am a big 3.5 fan athough I started with 2.0, if you have any questions anyone and I am sure everyone is here to answer.

We also have some other RPGs going on such as my Vampire game that will be up and running soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:10 pm
ya, from what ive seen of it, not really a fan 4.0.

Speaking of which, I am DMing a campagine and thought that it might go well here. What are the requirements for DMing a game and how do i go about starting one?  

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:23 pm
I think that would probably be a good question for me.

The requirements are simple: you need to have about 4 people interested in the game, or 3 character sheets submitted (so 4 potential players, or 3 definite ones.) After that - send me, or bamaotaku a PM requesting a subforum and you'll be given to to host your game in.

The best way I've found to go about starting one is to post a thread in the main forum about a new game looking for people.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games