Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
I'm back!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daelos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 am
*Daelos stands before his fans, waiting patiently for their applause to stop. He doesn't wait long.*
Hey all. I'm not sure how many people will remember me, but I disappeared a few months ago. Long story short, I moved, and haven't had internet for a few months. But, now that I have internet again, I've got some role playing to catch up on!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:34 pm
well daelos if you want I'm attempting to start up a 4e 5-9 party member 1-30 campaign.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 am
Daelos
*Daelos stands before his fans, waiting patiently for their applause to stop. He doesn't wait long.*
Hey all. I'm not sure how many people will remember me, but I disappeared a few months ago. Long story short, I moved, and haven't had internet for a few months. But, now that I have internet again, I've got some role playing to catch up on!

Holy crap! I didn't think you WERE coming back? O_O

Hmm... I had to replace the Brave New World crew a bit, because half of you disappeared on me, though I *HAD* reserved a spot for you because I wasn't sure.

I'd be 100% happy letting Arumn back into the game, but we DO have another rogue already. I'm not sure if you want there to be two rogues or not... I'd be completely willing to let you keep the character Arumn, but change his class if you wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:08 am
Rain Yupa
Daelos

Holy crap! I didn't think you WERE coming back? O_O

Hmm... I had to replace the Brave New World crew a bit, because half of you disappeared on me, though I *HAD* reserved a spot for you because I wasn't sure.

I'd be 100% happy letting Arumn back into the game, but we DO have another rogue already. I'm not sure if you want there to be two rogues or not... I'd be completely willing to let you keep the character Arumn, but change his class if you wanted.
what's wrong with two rogues? we can flank together! rofl  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 am
I don't see a problem with it; in fact, its an awesome pairing.

But some people don't care for two of the same class in the same party.

*COUGHDirewolf1994COUGH*

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 am
Maybe that's just Paladins?  

joe-dude667

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items