Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Treasure Hunting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 pm
I was sitting at my computer and happen to look down at my stack of 4th ed books, when I happen to look at the picture of Orcus on the MM. I thought his skull would make a awesome mantel piece.

So what D&D monster or monsters would you want to decorate your home or castle in?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:03 pm
Two words:

Blackrazor

SkyCore

Ana-Justine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 pm
Living hobgoblins. Why?
It would say a lot about my reputation if an elf was leading a willing force of hobgoblins without massive pay, but merely through reputation and intimidation (and judicious use of charms and dominations, but we won't tell anybody that).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 am
PrismCity
Two words:

Blackrazor
that b***h needs to get translated to 4e already, whelm was in open grave and wave's coming in the new elemental chaos book. blackrazor was totally the most badass of the white-plume trio, what the crap wizards?

Personally, i love how unique all of D&D's dragon are, yeah they're color-coded for your convenience but they're also pretty distinguishable just from their heads and silhouettes. Different dragon skulls all over would be way cool decor. I could have visitors play "guess what color it was before I killed it."  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Daelos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 am
I'd kill a dragon turtle, hollow it out, and live inside it.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games