Reply Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals
I have a new account

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxNekoGirl92xX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:08 pm
I have made a new account and therefore have to join this guild on that one. I will quit this guild on this account though so there is more space for people to join. I had to make a new account because some guy kept threatening to report me/hack me just because I didn't tell him I already had a bf in real life and wasn't kneen on dating someone (him) online. It says on my page that I already have a bf in real life but I guess he didn't read it he just kept telling me I look in my pic of me (ugh people at least read my page this is the 4th time a guy has asked me out on here then threaten to hack/report me just because I say already have a bf in real life it says on my page why do I have to explain myself). For the last time I have a bf in real life the I am still dating and I don't plan on dating anyone online if we ever break up (no offense but I rather date people I know in real life and I have had no problems with friends on here who tell me they are going out with someone on here, seriously I never told a friend who was dating on here to stop doing so or anything).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Sounds like a bit of drama, there. The new account's been accepted now. I hope the issues there get worked out.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

I His Neko_Rawr I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:11 pm
thank you lady nekochan don't worry about me I'm okay  
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff