Submit

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:15 pm
mad Ok so there is this guy I really like, a friend of mine, bi, and but he lives in SoCal! Ugh, I would love to date him but I don't date long distance. This is true for quite a few of the friends I have liked, they all live far away. Nobody here is like meh, argh! I gotta give props to the people who make LDR work. Any tips for finding a guy near me? Don't suggest Gay/Straight alliance, OSU doesn't have one.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:34 pm
I'm in the same predicament, all the people i'd like to date are LD< or Straight XD.  

Prince Souldragon

Dapper Genius

faint old rhyme
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 am
LDR never works >.<;;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 am
Andyl1c1ous
LDR never works >.<;;

mad  

jason the evil sunflower
Vice Captain

faint old rhyme
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:38 pm
jason the evil sunflower
Andyl1c1ous
LDR never works >.<;;

mad

Annnnd by 'never', I meant 'usually never'....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm
Don't worry about it so much, is my advice
They don't call it finding into love.  

Rainbow Bracelets
Captain

xLoveLovex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 pm
Well I had a long distance girlfriend for a long time...I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if her parents weren't assholes and let her see me once in a while but she got fed up with not being able to see each other and getting s**t from her parentals so she told me I wasn't worth it and dumped me. I'm sure the guy you like is much nicer than that though xD I say that if you like him enough to try having a long distance relationship than go for it because my friends boyfriend is in the army and he's never around but they have been together for a long time. Also if you just stand around in the hall way at your school and look extra pretty I'm sure the bi/gay guys will come to YOU. :] (Sorry this was looooong)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 pm
LDR only work if the people are committed enough.  

Poppycawk
Crew

Clean Sex Symbol

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:24 pm
I have been in many long distance relationships and kept many of them going for a long time. They worked, but the distance, no matter how much you love a person really starts to take its toll. But when you love someone that much its really worth it, in no time I was living with someone I had been in a long distance relationship with and noone thought it would happen. So getting into those is all depending on your personal preferences and how much you like this person.

As for meeting guys near you, maybe dating or social networking sites.
And maybe if you could find some kind of LGBT club, even if its not at your school, that would probably help.

Ask a Gay!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games