Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild: Community Announcement #2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhaegar14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 pm
VelvetAssasin
Rhaegar14
Archaeoptryx
Vorastrix
or possibly a dress like your character contest....where you...aw hell kinda self explanitory
I'd destroy that contest, I already made one XDDD
Besides, with something like that richer people have a better chance at winning something they need much less.

Also, many races are hard to dress up as in Gaia. My only two characters in this guild are a dragonborn and a tieflling... I mean, the Dragon superior form will get you a little on the dragonborn, but you've got nothing with the tieflings.

Various horns and the I will get it back eyes from the reve rouille along with several other items would net you a tiefling look.

So I stand corrected. But evolving items are expensive... so it's not really realistic unless you already have that item for something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:08 pm
Rhaegar14
So I stand corrected. But evolving items are expensive... so it's not really realistic unless you already have that item for something else.

Praise be to money xD.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 am
Thanks for the suggestions, guys.. though.. >.>

The problem with doing something as complex as some of the suggestions is not only do I need to be able to well - arrange everything - but then we also need the time to play it. Running a game, or having people make characters for one is not something that I can do nor something I think can get done by the 31st.

Its' easy to suggest something which requires a ton of planning when you're not the one planning it but remember that I'm already running a few games here - and a guild - so try to keep any further suggestions a bitt.. more reasonable. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 am
my suggestions kinda had a long-term next year slant for them xD, merely cause I'm kinda a deep thinker, it's obvious we can't do them this year but perhaps next year?  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Maybe.

It'd still be a lot for me to do, unless someone else wishes to take over the planning while I simply provide the prizes. I've learned the hard way that I shouldn't get into too much at a time, a lesson I'd rather not learn again. >.>

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff