Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Gijinka Academy

Back to Guilds

Become the pokemon in this poke/human rp guild. 

Tags: gijinka, pokemon, roleplay, japan, cosplay 

Reply Gijinka Main Forum
The temple of light Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 am
victor stood before the temple dressed like a monk. the temple was huge and was standing mountain.
victor knocked on the door and a creselia opend the gate
"welcome victor we know u would come."
victor walked in and saw a lot of monks and gijinkas training
"u know why im here, do u?" victor asked creselia.
"yes i do, u want to destroy the greatest evil on earth, glace. i heard he trained in hell. so u want to train here. dont u. assissin?"
victor was shocked when she said assissin?
"can we just start the training?"
the creselia nodded  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm
(a few months later)
victor is meditating as a ninjask gijinka runs in.
"master. there is someone to challenge u. he seems to be very strong"
victor stood up and walked outside. in the middle of the of the plage a machamp was showing of his muslces.
he turned around and looked right in the face of victor. on the right side of his face he had a scar
he changed back in a gijinka with four muscled arms
" so u r the temples best fighter i want to beat u and earn the title"
he stood in the fighting stance
"only hand to hand"
victor just took of his suit and stood in his pants and nothing else.
"lets fight then" the machamp gijinka ran up to victor. but before he can reach him victor grabs his four arms and breaks them in one second.
the machamp fell on the ground and whinned of the pain
"u shouldnt be here. if i were u"
victor took his suit up and returned to his meditating spot
the ninjask boy followed him
"u did great master."
" it wasnt nothing. those brutes are getting common. i dont like that"  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:17 pm
a mysterious girl with gren hair appears in a ninja clothing and walks to victor''i hear your the new champion victor''  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 am
victor turned around and looked at the ninja
"hi celebi. long time no see. and yes im the new champion."
the ninjask gijinka looked from victor to celebi
"do u know this girl master?"
victor looked at the ninjask.
"yes i do glenn. she is an old friend of mine. we were on the gijinka academy. i was planning to go to the little village. u can fight me when im back" victor walked to the gate. "i will be back in 2 days. glenn take care of our guest"
gthe ninjask nodded"yes sir"  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:36 am
(at the village)
victor walked in the village and walked past the head street. when he hears a scream he sees the machamp trying to rape a cute milotic gijinka. "let me go" she screamed.
victor walked up the machamp
"let her go brute"
the machamp gijinka turned around and looked in the face of victor.
"i know u u r the one who defeated my brother. now im going to defeat u" victor just stepped aside and breaks the machamps back.
"i dont think so" when he sees the machamp on the ground he walks up to the milotic. "are u alright?" the milotic nodded "i..im ok. thanks"
"im glad u r not wounded.would u like a drink?" the milotic nodded and the both of them walked to the tavern  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 pm
(next day)
victor wakes up in the house of the milotic gijinka with the name Syfra. he slept that night on the floor. he walks around in the kitchen and sees that syfra is still sleeping. he breaks some eggs and begins to cook some breakfast for her and hisself. a few minutes syfra stands in the kitchen removing some from her eye."why did u wake up so early?"
"well. i couldnt sleep, and i wanted to make breakfast. it am just finished. here" victor gave a plate with an english breakfast to her and then he sits down and eats breakfast. a few hours later syfra and victor are walking in the fields. victor lay down and fall asleep next to her  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm
(next day on the path to the temple)
victor was walking away from the village with some food.if he just keep walking he could be there at noon."Victor!" a voice came from behind him calling his name. he turned around and sees syfra running to him
"hey syfra, whats the matter?" she runs up to victor and hugs him. he blushes when she does that. "i will miss u" she stepped back and gave victor a little percel. "here, this is for u. cuz u saved me from the brute"
"thank you" victor puts it in one of his pockets. "i will open it when im at the temple. or i will be too late. bye for now. i will be back" he continues the road till the temple  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:29 pm
(three years later)
victor was walking in the garden with a group of girls following him. he just keep walking and sees creselia walking to him.
"victor. i need youto go to the town and buy some food. we are low at supplies" victor nodded and looked to the girls. "im sorry ladies. but gtg. maybe u can hang out with ninjask. he can tell u something intresting". all the girls nodded and ran away looking for glenn. victor turned back to creselia.
"we arent low at supplies at all. i was there a few hours ago"
creselia looks to the ground. "just go will u. we the food is stolen"
victor looked at her and walked to the gate. "i will be back in 2 days, as ussual"  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:59 pm
(2 days later)
victor walks to the door. if he walks in nobody is in the temple and it is very quiet. he walks in. he justs remembers that it was his birthday today.
"wait a sec..." but before he can finish his sentencen all of the gijinkas of the temple jumps out. "SURPRISE" victor just look at them and smiles.
"why, thats too nice. u guys are the only one remember my birthday." after that they party till midnight.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:11 pm
celebi walks towards victor ''hey victor happy birthday buddy ^^'' celebi hands him a present and gives him a kiss then leaves '' i hope gijinka academy will see you soon victor  

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:36 am
victor opens the present and looks at it
"thanks celebi. but what is it? and i will be back in a couple of years bringing my apprentice with me." glenn looked at victor "really?" "yes we are. with some others."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:55 am
(after midnight)
victor was walking to his room with a some presents behind him. when he is near his room a woman figure covered by darkness running to him.she hugs him and wishpers in his ear
"i love u" after that she makes out with victor, who is surprised, and runs away. if she is running something drops on the ground.victor walks to it and picks it up. if he looks at it he sees a lunar wing. he puts it on his chain and walks to his room and tries to sleep.  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 am
celebi walks to victors bed and wakes him up '' victor have you seen jirachi cause i can't find him''  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 am
victor wakes up with a half sleeping soul.
"solly, i didnt see him" victor sat up looked at celebi face.
"u know, this night something weird happened. somebody ran up to me and kissed me"  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:42 am
''well maybe it was that cresilia girl anyway i'm going to look for jirachi he must be scared''  
Gijinka Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff