Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Primal Power

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JinKazamaru

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:23 am
Seeing as its coming up, and I'm already starting get sneak peaks from D&D insider... such as the Swarm Druid a new build... that seemed to be focused on close blasts and bursts in beast form... using insects (or whatever else you can come up rp wise to replace such) their new class feature keeping them from taking too much damage considering they will in closer range of their targets and lack the touch and go hit and run nature of the predator druid build  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 am
JinKazamaru
Seeing as its coming up, and I'm already starting get sneak peaks from D&D insider... such as the Swarm Druid a new build... that seemed to be focused on close blasts and bursts in beast form... using insects (or whatever else you can come up rp wise to replace such) their new class feature keeping them from taking too much damage considering they will in closer range of their targets and lack the touch and go hit and run nature of the predator druid build
actually, the excerpts are free. they also had a barbarian paragon path that is themed off of volcanoes and earthy-fire stuff.

I kinda like the idea of a swarm druid, i've wanted to make a blightbeast for a while, and i thought it'd be amusing to be constantly shifting into flies and maggot swarms and other carrion bugs, along with the necrotic, undead beast-form stuff. perhaps after give her allies a quick warning not to be too grossed out just before she collapses into a mound of squirming bugs. A whole build after the idea sounds fun. if the yuan-ti anathema has a mini you could even use it when you wild shape, if you go for the sovereign beast epic destiny they previewed at the top of the month.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers