Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Islamic Guild

Back to Guilds

A drama-free guild devoted to Islamic disscussion. 

Tags: Islam, drama-free, discussion, Muslim, Religion 

Reply Chatterbox/charity
Blogger.com users?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 pm
I joined blogger.com, mainly to follow other people's blogs (Muslima oriented) But i think i should write something in it as well, maybe Muslim notes or something, i dont know xd

Do any of you blog?
Can you post a link?

For those who follow blogs, what is the content?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 am
Call Me Apple
I joined blogger.com, mainly to follow other people's blogs (Muslima oriented) But i think i should write something in it as well, maybe Muslim notes or something, i dont know xd

Do any of you blog?
Can you post a link?

For those who follow blogs, what is the content?

I was actually just thinking of getting myself an account xD Although if I would write something myself, I'd probably do it in Dutch and it'd revolve around political/social/cultural issues in Holland.

Maybe something about Islam as well.. hm. I'll join either way, and then see what I'll do with it ^^;  

Nennies

Skrillzie

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 pm
Every time I try to blog my mind goes blank and I can't think of what to write. It's so frustrating... emo  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:54 pm
I just joined blogger, to blog about my college life and various activities. It's not exactly Islam-focused, but it's obviously going to be an important factor. My only post so far is about Eid/Ramadan. whee

http://femmesansfrontiers.blogspot.com/  

Majnooni

Gelatin Jones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Blogs are for women and guys with annoying political opinions.
scream

No, but seriously, I have no idea what blogger.com is. I only read a few fashion blogs, because fashion is great.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:49 pm
Michelito Briggs
Blogs are for women and guys with annoying political opinions.
scream

No, but seriously, I have no idea what blogger.com is. I only read a few fashion blogs, because fashion is great.

Haha, i know a guy with a blog. He mainly blogs about celebrities ><
I dont like fashion blogs xD  

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:54 am
I have a blog, on livejournal, but i rarely use it... sweatdrop
Speaking of blogs, why don't you all watch the Jokerblogs?
I am advertising it, to all those who have nothing to do...
and because, i was told to...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:34 pm
I have a LiveJournal that I try to post regularly in. It's mostly for spiritual-related stuff, but I am also a member of a very wonderful modest-dress Community on there as well.

I'd share the link to my LJ, but it's probably not too terribly interesting or "good" for anyone here xd

The only blogs I follow are hijab-related blogs; I think they're so interesting! And I like seeing the fun combination they throw together. I seriously had never realized before I started learning about Islam how really versatile and....classy abayaat and such could be!! And I don't mean that in a rude or condescending way, of course; it was just something I had never given much thought to.  

Violet Song jat Shariff

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Shizuka Angel

Perfect Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:53 pm
Heh, I just started up a blog.
It'll mostly be about my daily life with things like school, my family, my dogs, up coming AMV's and random things that come into my head, along with rants about the Irish Government, other Governments, College Applications and other things I dislike.
Read at your own risk! XD

http://kscproductions.blogspot.com/

Seriously though, it's my take on issues in my personal life and on the world outside. Hope you get some entertainment ou of it if you go to it. :3  
Chatterbox/charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games