Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Vampire: The Masquerade (Still taking in players) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 pm
... I can mute the area, making it so no one has to hear the screams when I kill someone... *gleeful look*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 am
One of the most useful first dots of of a discipline. ^_^

Alright I think I have everyone's background except Raganui So if I am mistake let me know and we can start with those I have after I get it.

I assume everyone has a haven in mind weather they have enough to have a steady house going or just an apartment I would suspect you would let me know based on your Resources dots. I will then let you know what part of sack your place is in variating by the prices of stuff there.

Those with one point of status or occult or Cam lore would know the first thing you should do is gain right of domain from the Sacramento court if not ask to join it.

Those that where not mention on me waiting on anything my post the list of thread follows as this.

Welcome to Sacramento California
= Game Thread
A Touch of Madness = Out of character thread
Hand of Fate = Die rolling thread  

Archfiend Damio

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:22 pm
sooo...then, should i start with a post, or wait for you to make an opener or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 pm
the first post is the opener... you are in Sacramento Ca and you wake up in your haven. You are hungry, maybe give me a discription of your haven and if you have a car let me know about your characters thoughts and what the first thing they would want to do and how they are going about doing it.  

Archfiend Damio

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:37 pm
oh, woops.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:19 am
please put me down as interested I'm reading over the book/books my friend sent me.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items