Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Vampire: The Masquerade (Still taking in players) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 pm
Hey there I was just checking first of all if people would by chance be interested in playing a 'Vampire: The Masquerade' or a 'Vampire: Dark Ages' game. I understand that its not so popular as some games but I just want to see who would like to play who knows how to play and if I was willing to run would you actually play.
This obviously is nearly perfect for online stuff because VtM/VDA calls for a lot of rollplay, but don't let that discourage you there is plenty of action, fun powers, and weirdness to be had.
So if anyone likes the idea just say so I would like to try and get one started.
Edit:
I will put some more infor to see if that will get people a little more into it.
Vampire: The Masquerade:
Game Sect: Camarilla
Clans allowed: Camarilla, I will also allow Independent and SOME Sabbat
Background: Required, obviously I would like one sense you almost need on to be intuned with your character before their death. But if you are going to play a Sabbat clan in the Cam. you better have a good reason if its not a normal antitribu. I will help you if you like with this.
Max Gen Buy: 8th, would also like a good reason in the background but if I feel its not needed thats fine.
Merits and Flaws: By the book flaws up to 7 points. Obviously you can have more then 7 ponts merits as long as you pay for them accordingly.
Max Attributes/Abilities/Advantages: By Generation.
If you need the books please PM me and we may be able to work something out.

Possible players:
Raganui Minamoto (in)
MT The Clown (?)
Gamingguru (in)
Vorastrix (in)
Bound Birdie (?)
WingedDemonVM (in)
Rain Yupa (?)
VaidaBlack (?)
The Lady Bast (in)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:27 pm
Only if I can be a Malkavian.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm
Only if you don't play a Fish Malk.

What derangement you going to have?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:32 am
I'm in, city gangral  

gamingguru

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am
I think I had a character that never got a chance to play...*starts rummaging.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:03 am
Still working on that. Maybe something in which he talks funny, hard to understand, ect.

Or multiple personalities.

We're not sure yet.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 pm
Ok well let me know if you go multiperson because there is a specific way I do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 pm
Cool idea, if you get enough interest I'll follow it.
I just dunno if I have the time to play right now.  

Archaeoptryx

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:49 pm
The Jester of Equilibrium
Ok well let me know if you go multiperson because there is a specific way I do it.

Oh? Inform me more.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm
Raganui: Well like people in real life that have splits they can have more then tw you can have this as well. But evn more so some know different things, such as different languages some have different intreasts, some even are of different gender.
So because of this a person with split personalities makes a main chararter this is you primary personality. Then you decide how man other you want to have. After this character is created you take and make your split personality(s) on these you must have the same phsycal attributes, appearence, talents, backgrouds, and disciplines. Pysical, Supernatural, and some socail mertis/flaws must remain. (Obviously clan/gen, must remain the same but Nature/Demeanor are free to change)
This basicly means if you sepent freebies in these areas they must be spent on them again for the split character but the ones spent in other places my be moved or added too with remaining freebies. (Basicly you make two seprate sheets with Identical parts and veriating other parts.
I will make a mock chracter to give you an example.

Arch: Well it may be a small time to collect the needed amount of players. But when/could you play?  

Archfiend Damio

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm
So... say the main personality was focused more on social interaction... a split could focus on, say, melee combat, ect?

Sorry, I just realized that I don't have any Masquerade books... mine are of Requiem. I'm looking into getting some Masquerade ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm
example character 1/example character 1(cont.)
Split personality example 1/Split personality example 1(cont.)
As you can see most things stay the same but the character himself was once a nurse in life and is a little confused now that he is a vampire. His 'other half' is more of a sadistic killer type of guy which could land him into trouble.
I usually let you choose if your personalities know of one another.  

Archfiend Damio

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 pm
Something like that yes. Basicly things the charcter can learn (or have learned can change do to the fact that this is like a whole new person. (inside the first persons body)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:07 pm
Yea, I think I see how this is going.

My main personality will be a guy who thinks he's Scottish nobility, and wear a dress kilt and probably some sort of ceremonial greatsword... but is absolutely horrible at actual fighting. His split personality, which has a cumulative 5% chance of appearing when he's hit, is an English knight who kicks a** in melee... and always wonders who the hell is putting him in skirts while he's asleep... makes him angry.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 pm
Sounds good to me. lets see if we can't get some more peoples.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff