Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Mythos Inc.] Episode 1:" Clean Up, Aisle Four!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mongooseh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:07 pm
Nik peers about looking for faults.
4/25 Success!  
Mongooseh rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:09 pm
Bugger >.> rolled the wrong dice
28/25 FAIL  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 pm
You notice the same red head standing by the Mythos Inc bus typing on what could be a smart phone.

Edit: Never mind you just notice Norman smoking.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:19 pm
The store picks up business as you guys interrogate Bryan and nothing seems out of place. The store is nice and zoned other than the areas that have been raided for musnchies. Nothing is unusual.  

Oshi the Killer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:23 pm
Looking at Norman smoking Nik suddenly felt his craving for a cigarette rise and went outside to join him. Expertly pulling out a cigarette and lighter and sparking it up he was joining Norman in his selected poison.
"So piss easy case right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:24 pm
"If you want to even call it a case. The whole thing reeks of a hoax. I think we're being made the fools, and we don't need no more friggin' bad publicity. I still see the paper making a stink about the old man Jenkins incident. Stupid geezer..."

Norman would nod his head towards the red-head. "Check her out. She's been acting like she ain't never seen a van before. Been hovering around since I got out here. Y' want I should tell her off?"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:28 pm
stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:36 pm
"Nah mate I'll go 'ave a chat with the woman." replied nik before going over to the redhead woman, "whats all this about then I don't see no double yellow lines and that definitely is a van your looking at so whats your problem?"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm
The women puts what you now know was a iPhone back in her jacket pocket and extends her right hand in greeting."Oh hello. I'm Wendy Carson with the Bangor Daily News. I just thought your van was kinda peculiar so I'd figure I would look up this Mythos Inc. I guess from what I googled that your a group of amateur ghost hunters."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 am
Bart stays away from the counter, so as not to be in the way, while the clerk checks out a small line of consumers. When they final leave, he once more approaches him.

"Sorry to be a bother, but we're going to need to talk to the owner. Anyway you could contact her and have her come down here, or give us her address so we can go up there and quit loitering here?"  

iDragow

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:55 am
"Sure." Brian reaches into his pocket and retrieves his cell. He flips it open presses a few buttons and then waits for a few seconds. "Hello, Mrs.Pik this is Brian from the Weyport store. The group that you hired to investigate the disappearings would like to talk to you in person.". About a minute passes "She won't be able to get here until tomorrow. She would of like to be here today but some last minute thing came up. Would you like to talk to her over the phone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:14 am
Bart waved his hand and shook his head no. "Nah, it can wait till tomorrow. It's just procedure to talk to everyone, that's all."

He took another swig of his soda, and left the building. He leaned next to Norman, and once more eyed all the parked cars. Every one was still from a different state. "So why do you think all the locals are avoiding this place?"  

iDragow

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:10 pm
"Dunno. Most of the time, people swarm like damned bugs and gawk like they never seen no tragedy before. My guess is, anyone who disappeared might not be the ones pulling the prank, and families have more on their hands than spare time to mill about." Taking one last drag of his cigarette, he would blow it away from Bart, dropping the butt and grinding it into the pavement with the bottom of his shoe.

"You get them to show you the surveillance footage, or what?" he added, jabbing his hands into his jacket pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Bart took another gulp from the soda, the gears of his mind working. "Nah, he says that he doesn't feel safe letting us into the main office. And he's going to keep it locked when he leaves. We might be able to convince the owner to let us see it when she shows up tomorrow morning." The detective shrugged his shoulders. He kept hitting dead ends in his figuring.  

iDragow

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces