Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
Feedback

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm
In this large guild, it is hard to make everyone happy. It is especially difficult when no one speaks up. Here is your chance to make yourself heard. Tell the moderators what they need to know. Fill out the format below and post. Do not make any posts without this format. Posts without the format or not pertaining to the topic at hand will be deleted. Gaia ToS and Guild Rules apply. You have been warned. Feel free to pm any of the moderators privately if you have questions, concerns, or matters you would rather not discuss aloud.

[b]Problems I have with the guild:[/b]
[b]Suggestions for fixing problems:[/b]
[b]Suggestions for making okay or good things even better:[/b]
[b]Things I would like to see in the guild:[/b]
[b]How long have I been with the guild:[/b]
[b]How often I am online in the guild:[/b]

[b]Who needs to be taught:[/b] (Me, other members)
[b]What should the moderators teach:[/b] (Grammar, staying on topic, originality, etc...)
[b]What guild events would you be interested in seeing:[/b] (guild wide rp, scavenger hunt, guild wide chat, etc...)
[b]Besides improving guild literacy, what other things would you like to see done in the guild?:[/b] (dramatization of crew and prominent members, artists taking commissions for creating pics for guild rp's, etc....)

The Newest Code ^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Okay! let's try this!

Problems I have with the guild:
Finished stories growing old and being deleted.

Suggestions for fixing problems:
A Library, unlike the confusing writer's/reader's corner, this can be a subforum made specifically for finished stories.

Suggestions for making okay or good things even better:
Things are okay for me! ^_^

Things I would like to see in the guild:
Active Moderators (i had to come here after being 'cold-shouldered' by a mod...)

How long have I been with the guild:
A little more than a year.

How often I am online in the guild:
At least every other day.  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:01 pm
Problems I have with the guild: the new RP we try to join is already dead. (they just need more RPers)
Suggestions for fixing problems: have people run their RP, or wait for run, not kill it because it not start fast enough (might be a day or 3 before those wanting to join get their profiles submitted)
Suggestions for making okay or good things even better: more post/active persons?
Things I would like to see in the guild: RPs that run, (fun)
How long have I been with the guild: 3 years, or so.
How often I am online in the guild: is back, and checking every day for RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:00 am
Problems I have with the guild: The inactivity of some rp's and not knowing if the rp is dead or not

Suggestions for fixing problems: perhaps moving some rp's that are not as active to another sub forums after there is no post after a certain amount of time.

Suggestions for making okay or good things even better: Perhaps having mods only watch out for certain forums or sub groups. That way we know who to address and whatnot

Things I would like to see in the guild: not sure yet

How long have I been with the guild: a long time. not sure when I actually joined

How often I am online in the guild: when i get a chance to sit down and post. i check almost once a day

----------------------------------

Who needs to be taught: Everybody

What should the moderators teach: Grammar, staying on topic, originality, making basic skeletons or profile sheets, give and take principle.

What guild events would you be interested in seeing: Guild wide Rp's, Per months have certain limits one can reach and get rewarded gold or items. Not including bumping.

Besides improving guild literacy, what other things would you like to see done in the guild?: Artists taking commissions for creating pics for guild rp's, guild wide chat or messages, Perhaps a place to advertise yourself and interests. Like what I like to do in real life and chat with others based on that.  

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games