Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Mythos Inc.] The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:24 am
Hey, Guys!

Sorry I've been quiet as of late. My midterms are this week, and I've just been a bit overwhelmed with them lately. I should be able to be more active once Friday rolls around though, as then I'll only have one paper left to work on which isn't due for at least another week or so.

Anyway, sorry that I didn't post this sooner for you.

If it looks like I'm holding things up, go right ahead and skip over me, ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:07 pm
Oshi the Killer
"Oh Okay, if you find out anything else give me a call on my cell." She writes her number on her note pad and rips the piece of paper off then hands it over to you. "I have feeling something else is going on here. These old New England towns always have a lot going on we don't know about." She walk back to her bug gets in and takes off.

Hey! I've lived in old New England towns my whole life. NOTHING ever goes on! stressed  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:09 pm
Rain Yupa
Oshi the Killer
"Oh Okay, if you find out anything else give me a call on my cell." She writes her number on her note pad and rips the piece of paper off then hands it over to you. "I have feeling something else is going on here. These old New England towns always have a lot going on we don't know about." She walk back to her bug gets in and takes off.

Hey! I've lived in old New England towns my whole life. NOTHING ever goes on! stressed

thats the point  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Rain Yupa
Oshi the Killer

This is a Howard Phillips Lovecraft New England town and she is a snoopy young reporter that wants to make a name for herself. I guess Deep Ones don't promote worshiping Dagon in real New England towns. I have never been to one.  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:15 pm
... actually, you'd be surprised about the Dagon Worshipping thing. But those are hopefuls, at best.

I'm close enough to the Rhode Island border where its only a short drive for me. I'm in the danger zone cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 pm
Rain Yupa
... actually, you'd be surprised about the Dagon Worshipping thing. But those are hopefuls, at best.

I'm close enough to the Rhode Island border where its only a short drive for me. I'm in the danger zone cool
So if someone flew into your nearest airport would there be frog/fish people wearing robes and ornate golden jewelry pimping out the church of Dagon? I would probably ask for a flyer.  

Oshi the Killer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm
whos everyone waiting for?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:55 pm
I've been waiting for you guys to figure out what your next move is. If you guys want to fast forward to tonight or investigate the town and possible reasons why the people disappeared or some other option. Whatever you guys want to do it's okay with me. biggrin  

Oshi the Killer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 pm
Oshi the Killer
I've been waiting for you guys to figure out what your next move is. If you guys want to fast forward to tonight or investigate the town and possible reasons why the people disappeared or some other option. Whatever you guys want to do it's okay with me. biggrin

I think you may have to pm some of the people i think a couple have become inactive  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm
krahken
Oshi the Killer

I think you may have to pm some of the people i think a couple have become inactive
I know Esgar and Sinistra has. Sinistra pops up now and then and check the post. I haven't seen Esgar in awhile. I'll PM them to see whats up.  

Oshi the Killer

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm
I think we should just zip to the night. I've got a feeling that no one is going to notice that they're avoiding the store. >.>; Either that, or they're going to say that there's something wrong about it, but nothing overly helpful.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 am
Norman's waiting for some of the brainy people to start trying to figure it out. Fast forwarding to shoggoths nighttime might be best suited?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:05 am
So thats 2 for fast forward. I still haven't made a map yet and a Photobucket account. One would think with being unemployed for almost a month i would of already done that. Man I'm a slacker.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm
I was wondering if you guys wanted to continue this after this mission? If you guys don't I wont be offended. But if you guys do want to continue on I'll start preparing for the next episode.

We already have one person who has drop out and possibly one more. So just give me a heads up so I know what to do.  

Oshi the Killer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 pm
Very yes.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers