Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Mythos Inc.] The Basement Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 am
This is where you can hangout order a pizza and chat about the game or whatever the hot topic is at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:21 am
It wouldn't be bad to add an OOC tag to this thread, if that's what you meant.

Anyways, I was unable to procure the book for myself yesterday as planned, but the owner will bring it next Monday. Until then, I'll go by the resources here that you've provided me :3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:37 am
Yeah I probably should of added OCC to the title. i set most of this up with almost 0 hours of sleep I'm amazed its readable. Unless you guys stray from the mod I've been reading good portion of it is role playing. I'm going to post the how many skills points you begin off with in the idiots guide to the investigator and also your income. When you procure a copy of the book i let you alter your character as you see fit(by the rules of course xd ).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 am
iDragow to the rescue!

Link Removed

I found it not too long ago. It's the book, all slapped on the internets and ready for reading, no download required. It should help you out till you can get the actual book. 3nodding

Please do not provide links on where to get books, as it is against Gaia's TOS. However, if this book can be legally uploaded/shared through such sites - please let me know, and I'll allow it to be posted.
- Reevinja Mk II

iDragow

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 am
i always wish I had the guts to donwload black market copies of things. In collage everyone had a illegal copies of Adobe photoshop, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and so on. i just know the moment I did my face would be plastered all over the news. Even worse if I did it for D&D books. "A 29 year old man arrested for downloading illicit copies of core Dungeon and Dragons books. He can face a fine up to ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS and spend 10 years in a pound me in the a** prison!". But i remain a law abiding citizen thakfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm
Hahaha! Reina has a very similar combat build as Norman does. I wonder how the two of them will get along lol  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:12 pm
I found me a mod that dates back to 2000 that I might buy. It has to be written better than the one I'm running meow. It got really good reviews, of course they tend to put all the good reviews on the books and none of the bad. I just wish I could peek inside. i might just bite the bullet and buy it. i get paid next Thursday so it could be my splurge for that paycheck. The mod is suppose to be pretty epic.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 pm
Ooo... What's it called?  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:23 pm
Unseen Masters  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm
Ah, cool.  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:51 pm
From what I understand it has a Dan Brown feel to it but add the Cthulhu mythos to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 pm
Oshi the Killer
From what I understand it has a Dan Brown feel to it but add the Cthulhu mythos to it.

I'll have to have a look at it.

Do you have "Mansions of madness"? That one is exxcelllenttttt. One of them in particular is amazing.  

EsgarBlackpoxs

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:58 pm
EsgarBlackpoxs
Oshi the Killer

Do you have "Mansions of madness"? That one is exxcelllenttttt. One of them in particular is amazing.
That was one of my original ideas actually. But I have been really penny pinching for my next trip and never pick it up. Now after running this mod I realize I need something more than a free mod i got online. I just wont go see Zombieland or Panderum for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 pm
Oshi the Killer
EsgarBlackpoxs
Oshi the Killer

That was one of my original ideas actually. But I have been really penny pinching for my next trip and never pick it up. Now after running this mod I realize I need something more than a free mod i got online. I just wont go see Zombieland or Panderum for awhile.

Well, MoM is just a little more than the price of admission razz

One day....I want to buy beyond the Mountains of Madness. So epic.  

EsgarBlackpoxs

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 pm
EsgarBlackpoxs
Oshi the Killer
EsgarBlackpoxs
Oshi the Killer

Well, MoM is just a little more than the price of admission razz

One day....I want to buy beyond the Mountains of Madness. So epic.
Beyond the Mountains of Madness is truly epic from what little I just read on Chaosium.com. biggrin  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff