Welcome to Gaia! ::

Johto's Pokémon Academy ♥ A pokémon RP guild :: CLOSED!!

Back to Guilds

When it comes down to it, only one school seems to be strict on Caterpies... 

Tags: Pokemon, Literate, Roleplaying, Johto, Academy 

Reply ✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum
★ RP Calendar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm
S C H O O L X C A L E N D A R

The school's calendar lists everything you need to know time-wise about the RP. Check here everyday for updates on the day of the week, time of day, the weather, and even special events that may be taking place at the school. This calendar should be your guide when you roleplay your characters. Make sure your characters are where they're supposed to be everyday! Yeah, and don't try to mess with the weather either. Our weatherman is ALWAYS right. I don't want to seem any snowstorms on what was predicted to be a perfectly warm, sunny day! Got it? Good. Now, please direct your attention to the next post which explains how the calendar works.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:02 pm
R E A L X T I M E X V S . X A C A D E M Y X T I M E

To avoid confusion in the RP, we want everyone's characters in the academy to be on the same page. That also means they need to be on roughly the same time. Now don't worry...we all are busy during the week and can't be on Gaia and roleplaying 24/7. We've set this up so there's a huge window for you guys and it's flexible for everyone. We really are trying to keep this simple. So, here's the lowdown:

1 Week (real time) = 1 Day at the Academy

See? Simple enough, right? You get a whole week to RP out an academy day. Plenty of time to get stuff done. If that's still a little fast for you, well you may have to have your character floating around a lot from place to place to keep up. This system is also going to help keep members more active (hopefully)!

OK, moving on...each real day is going to correspond to a different time of the day at the academy. The real week/RP day is going to be broken down as follows:

Week Breakdown
MONDAYS
Early Morning; Students should be waking up, getting ready, eating breakfast, and heading off to classes for the day. It would be good to actually start roleplaying in the classroom.

TUESDAYS
Morning; Students should all be in their morning classes by this time and spending this day roleplaying in the classroom setting.

WEDNESDAYS
Late Morning; Students can still RP in their morning classes. Sometime today morning classes should end.

THURSDAYS
Early Afternoon; Students should be finished with morning classes and get some lunch, then head to their afternoon class. RP in afternoon classes should make up the majority of today.

FRIDAYS
Afternoon; All students should be in afternoon classes, unless they got out early for some reason or aren't taking an afternoon class. Afternoon classes, as well as the school day, should be over by the end of today.

SATURDAYS
Evening; After-school time. This is when students will attend clubs and enjoy their after school free time. They can do homework, grab an early dinner, hang out with friends, chill on campus, etc.

SUNDAYS
Night; Students should start bringing activities indoors, if they haven't already. It's dark outside, and no one should be out roaming around on campus now. Students will have a little more free time to spend before calling it a night. It might be a good idea to head to the baths before bed.

This is basically how the regular week is going to go. Please make sure your character follows these basic guidelines. I tried to make them very vague/flexible for everyone. If you have any questions, please, PLEASE PM Armohny. I will help you understand and clear up any confusion. Basically, this system is to avoid having one character roleplay as it being morning and the start of the day and another character, at the same time, heading to bed cuz it's the middle of the night.

If you happen to miss a day or two in the guild because of a busy schedule and come back like, "OMG what do I now? It's Friday and I'm supposed to be out of class but the last time I RPed was Monday and I just got to class!" First off, don't panic. No big deal. If you're roleplaying with another character, they'll probably have your back and - without controlling your character's actions too much - kind of move you along a bit with their characters. If that doesn't happen, just come back and roleplay something simple like:

Commando Omnipants
"Kyon seemed to have drifted through the latter part of his class and now found himself lazily standing in line in the lunchroom. He finally fixed his tray with an array of berries and took his seat. He wondered how long he'd been unfocused. Couldn't have been too long. That teacher sure was boring, though."

Simple, right? Yeah...like I said, no big deal.  

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:00 am
W H A T ' S X G O I N G X O N X T O D A Y ?

A T X T H E X A C A D E M Y

The Day is...
{ident}Sunday

The Date is...
{ident}November 29th

The Time is...
{ident}Afternoon

The School is...
{ident}Closed, for Fall Break. It will reopen on Monday (real-life Monday in this case...just because I kind of missed the Thanksgiving break and because of the posting glitch).

T O D A Y ' S X F O R E C A S T

Fall is coming to a close and winter is starting to move in. Morning will be around 25 degrees and will slowly get warmer, the highest temperature being high 40s low 50s in the afternoon. It will be cloudy all day, so don't you try to catch up on your astronomy tonight! You will see nothing but gray or black clouds. Sunset will be around 5 o'clock and the temperature will be 30 degrees, steadily going down as the night progresses.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 am
S C H O O L X N E W S L E T T E R

11/28:
Winter break is coming up in just a few short weeks! Hope you all have been studying hard! The winter break should be a nice relief from all you school work. You'll have off for quite a while, so don't forget to plan ahead how you will be spending it!

ADVERTISMENT:
Starting a new club? Low on members? Want to get the word out? Advertise your club in the school newsletter! It only costs 10 ¥! PM Armohny for details.

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items