Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dusting off my PC kill dice. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:07 am
EsgarBlackpoxs
Oshi the Killer
Sweet. I have been reading the core book pretty religiously during my breaks at work. i have been doing my best to try to get a summery of character creation on the sub forum. But Oshi has been busy and currently getting ready to go watch my local Roller Derby at the moment. i think the only other person who playing that doesn't have access is Rain and I'll do my best to help him make a character if he wants to play. On that note time to go watch my tattoo artist wife beat the s**t out of other women. biggrin

This is just a small rules thing that bugs me a bit when I'm Keeper, and I just want clarification. Reading the 'burst' special rule for weapons, it never actually states as far as I can see that there is a limit to how many dice you can add on. Are you planning on adding some limit (like, say, dex/3 or w/e) or going with Rules as Written?
I'm going to go with the max burst 10 option. That sound reasonable. If it's not dead by the end with that you should of ran along time ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 am
As a quote once said,
"You know you can't outrun a bear?" said guy no.1
Guy no.2 who's taking off his shoes says, "I know, I just have to outrun you.."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 am
Hmmm... to play a Chinese American character named Yu, JUST so I can be emo in such situations... *contemplates for possible character concepts*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:45 am
Nikolaas E. Y. V. Kuro At your service and susceptible to going insane.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 am
How many people are currently in this right now? If there's still room, I'd be interested in playing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 pm
So far, four people have rolled characters, and three of those people have sent in character sheets to be reviewed/played. Not sure how many is the cap on this game, though. sweatdrop  

iDragow

EsgarBlackpoxs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 pm
iDragow
So far, four people have rolled characters, and three of those people have sent in character sheets to be reviewed/played. Not sure how many is the cap on this game, though. sweatdrop

Being totally awesome and efficient, we can now say that we have 4 sheets sent in! yayyy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:39 pm
Agent Sinistra
How many people are currently in this right now? If there's still room, I'd be interested in playing.
I was wanting 4 min and 5 max. If you can get your character ready by tonight that would be awesome. But if not I'll just phase you in later.  

Oshi the Killer

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 pm
I'm working on it right now.

Thanks for fitting me in. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Ok now the game is full.  

Oshi the Killer

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:28 am
Character has been made and posted! You might want to take a quick look to make sure that I didn't over look something, though. sweatdrop  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff