Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cross Academy - The after story

Back to Guilds

The RolePlay afterstory of Vampire knight the series. 

Tags: vampire, roleplay, school, romance, hunters 

Reply Announcements Forum
Introduction! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:33 pm
Hello! Welcome to Cross Academy! Here, you can take a moment to introduce yourself! You can either do so as you, or your RP character, but please let us know you exist!

Once you have dropped in and said 'hi', you can proceed to the Profiles and create one! If you are going to be trying for a canon character, please fhe ollow the rules of the forums and follow the directions in the profile thread.

Thank you, and please have fun!

Kuran Kaname

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:35 pm
I can go ahead and start. I am Kuran Kaname. Pleasure to meet you all.  

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

marshwallow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm
Hi! What happened to the old guild? *just curious* And good idea! I like the organization! I'm gonna be...I dunno...can I be Yuuki? If not, I'll be Rima Touya.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm
Hello! And no worries, this is still the old guild. ^.^ Its just organized differently. The original RP thread is in the main events. But this way, there is more to do and helps everyone plan out different ideas and plots. Thank you!

It should say in the profiles who is and who is not taken. So please feel free to look there and check it out!

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

xNagareboshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:08 pm
Hi! I'm Ivan, the one who roleplays Adrian~Hmm..lets see..I'm just a regular boy who likes anime and drawing ^u^ Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:50 pm
Hello. ^.^  

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:04 pm
I am Zero/Allen/Alex call me what ever you want as long as I aprove. Uhh...may of you know me so hi to those who don't umm I RP Zero as you have probably guessed. And....I LIKE RAMEN  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm
hello people! I'm Rem role playing as Ren Mizanagi... ima go post my profile nao... >.> <.<  

RemMoo1214

marshwallow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:33 pm
Aherm, I'm Helen/Kanda+Allen+Lavi Fangirl/ artist/nerd in school/otaku.
Yes I know Alex already >.> ROLF And I RP Rima. Konichiwa!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 pm
I'm Ruka O.o;
always have been always will be XP
in this guild at least ^-^  

Genkina
Crew

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm
xXRemMoo1214Xx
hello people! I'm Rem role playing as Ren Mizanagi... ima go post my profile nao... >.> <.<

Your avi reminds me of The hiitachin twins from ouran, you cosplaying hikaru or kaoru or none?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:57 pm
ohmaigawd you watch it too?!?!?!?!
-gives high 5-
yeah that show ish da bomb lawlz
allen_the_14th
xXRemMoo1214Xx

Your avi reminds me of The hiitachin twins from ouran, you cosplaying hikaru or kaoru or none?

Genkina
Crew

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm
I Rima l
-gives high 5-
allen_the_14th
xXRemMoo1214Xx

my friend strapped me to a chair and made me watch all of it XD but it was good. I've cosplayed tamaki before *dramatic pose for no reason at all*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm
i don't like tamaki i like kyouya
^-^
and the twins ohmaigawd I Luff them all(even tamaki just not as much as everyone else)
allen_the_14th
I Rima l
-gives high 5-
allen_the_14th
xXRemMoo1214Xx

my friend strapped me to a chair and made me watch all of it XD but it was good. I've cosplayed tamaki before *dramatic pose for no reason at all*

Genkina
Crew

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 pm
I Rima l
i don't like tamaki i like kyouya
^-^
and the twins ohmaigawd I Luff them all(even tamaki just not as much as everyone else)
allen_the_14th
I Rima l
-gives high 5-
allen_the_14th
xXRemMoo1214Xx

Do you plan on RPing anytime? ^.^ What do you think of the guild's new layout so far?  
Announcements Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff