Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5e] Eldunar's New World -- Full

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:09 am
Hey all!

I am seeking one replacement for my game, Eldunar's New World. A player has decided to drop from the game, hence the free space.

At the moment, the group has just finished up kicking the a** of a giant crab-monster that was intending on making the ship the group is on part of its' collection.

You can find all the information you need here. Make all rolls to character creation in the "Character Creation - Game Information" sticky, please.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 am
Topic back to the top!  

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 pm
No one want in on the aquatic action?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:26 pm
I'm game. I like campaigns that start a bit above first level - it makes it easier to see a character concept realized. What sort of holes are there in the party?  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:05 pm
There aren't really any "holes" persay. All the bases are pretty much covered. We've got melee, skill-heavy, arcane and divine casters. I guess the only thing missing is a dedicated heal-bot, but feel free to be whatever you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 pm
Play what ever you think sounds good, as a group we will play to our strengths and run like hell when ever that dosen't work.  

Shingami Hiroshi

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff