Submit

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:20 pm
yeah im in a 60's mood right now and would love to be back when wood stock was going on and see what things were like for myself! i was born 4 years after that turning point in our history . im a 80's generation kid but i dont hold onto one type of music as i have many favorite songs that i like and listen to to give me inspiration for my writtings that i do and my role plays that i am in

Peace,Love and Music!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:22 pm
Um... what exactly are we supposed to be discussing here? Would you mind clarifying so I don't have to lock your thread  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:34 pm
ok i thought that this was the "any topic" guild? i was talking about wood stock? *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:35 pm
Yes, its Any Topic but you have to make sure there is a discussion, I just wanted to clarify WHAT the discussion was, if your discussion is Woodstock then that's fine.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Yes, its Any Topic but you have to make sure there is a discussion, I just wanted to clarify WHAT the discussion was, if your discussion is Woodstock then that's fine.
yes thats what i am talking about is wood stock and what it would be like to have been there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 pm
It's sounds precisely like the sort of gathering I would not want to attend. 3nodding  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 pm
She just wanted to clarify since your first post is rather vague about the actual topic since it only really addressed your infatuation with that part of our history. I'm sure some folks would pick up on the discussion, but there are probably also others that might be a bit confused. It's all for the sake of others being able to easily jump into the discussion.

Now in regards to the topic, I've really nothing to say sweatdrop I'm a bit young for all that and I'm rather indifferent toward music from that time anyway. There are exceptions of course, but not too many.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 pm
im in no position to sit here and argue over something like this. i just wanted to start a discussion and for the record im not infatuated or obsessed with it. i just like that music from the time is all. and everyone is entitled to their thoughts as i am as well. sweatdrop  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:09 pm
Ah, I'm sorry if I came across as confrontational sweatdrop

And I just used the word 'infatuated' because it seemed to fit. =/ Sorry about that...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:13 pm
invisible-weirdo
Ah, I'm sorry if I came across as confrontational sweatdrop

And I just used the word 'infatuated' because it seemed to fit. =/ Sorry about that...
eh. its all good. im just sitting here crying about something that brings back memories to me and i was talking to an old ex that I met on gaia too so yeah *hides in a corner and cries quietly*  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:17 pm
To move back to Woodstock? Which are you talking about, '69 or the later one, during which many people were trampled to death? Because I hate concerts to begin with, so the dying part would really kill it for me...

I don't really care for the '60's. biggrin I like the proliferation of peace signs in fashion lately, though... pretty sharp-looking, I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 pm
actually i was just going to discuss the music aspect as i find it so great to rp to!
yeah i think tye dye stuff is awesome and i used to own a shirt like that.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:28 pm
I don't particularly care for tie-dye, but I really like flowers, braided/studded/distressed leather, psychedelic designs, and peace signs. Also, barefootedness.

In terms of music, I like the Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, and the Mamas and the Papas. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:29 pm
*wishes she saw what was there before*

I'm a 70's person. Most of the music I'm into is all from the 70's Even the clothing styles. Man, if the styles from the 70's were back I would be in heaven! Hair was perfect, clothing was tight and somewhat revealing, and the cars... Oh my the cars!

*drifts off to day dream about living in the 70's*

Also, just because this is the any topic guild doesn't mean we don't have rules. There are people here who get very angered by the fact that people can't take the time to read some rules, I'm one.  

God-Raped-Me

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 pm
I don't mind the seventies, either... I like the fashion and some of the music... Randy Newman, ABBA, etc. I HATE HATE HATE disco, but what can one do? rolleyes

I find it disrespectful and inconsiderate when people don't read the rules, but I'm usually too lazy to get upset about it.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff