Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dark Heresy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:44 pm
Shin? Carth? Lex? You guys still interested?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 pm
Sorry, I am going to try to make time this week to see if I can find the book and at least read enough to make my character, if not I will sit down with you some time.  

Shingami Hiroshi

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:25 pm
Well, I still want to see most of the creation, to help you out on anything you might need.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 pm
So, I rolled my stats, and their fairly inconclusive.

I don't know what I'm interested in playing yet, so as of right now... I figure if you guys have ideas of what you want, lemme know/go for it. I'll either fill in the holes in the party or figure something out eventually.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:11 am
You could always roll some d100s to decide homeworld and class.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 am
Ok I started the character and have an idea of where I want to go. I was thinking of playing arbitrator cause they seem like the inquistive type. However I need alittle help.

In the reroll, do I take the highier of the two or simply the second roll, also is it neccessat to reroll

Can you help me determine

Wounds:
Fate Points:
Insanity:
Corruption:
Thrones:
Move:
Gear:
Weapons:
Armor:
Other confused
Divinations:

as I don't have the chart with me.

I remember alittle about what the arbitrator has availble to buy with experience...

I believe their was a talent or skill or something for 100 xp kind of like a sense motive of determining a what kind of guy the arbitor is talking too, I think I want it since it seems like it would be useful for weeding out the heretics, Can you tell what it was called as well as the specifics of what I could do with it.

Also I believe I could buy the simple advancement in the Ballistics and intellegence for 100 xp each

the last 100 I am up for suggestions.

Last, do I have to roll for the background stuff or can I make stuff up?  

Shingami Hiroshi

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:09 pm
A roll of 1 for wounds and 11 for dinination -_-. Any way what would you suggest out of the talents?

Talents: Basic Weapon Training (SP), Melee Weapon Training (Primitive), Quick Draw or Rapid Reload

I am guessing basic weapon training (SP) would be the most useful, but would gladly take some insight on those who are more familiar with dark heresy than I am. By the way what is SP

I am thinking of spending my xp as so...

200xp on Calixian Pattern Killings background package (was thinking of putting the +5 on perception since it will increase the bonus, also since this gives me talented inquiry plus 10, I can't pick that from the availble career options eh?)

100xp on scrutiny

For the last 100 would getting pistol training be a smart?

Last what are lho-sticks or flask of amasec?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:36 pm
I'm pretty sure it gives you Basic Weapon Training SP, Melee Weapon Training Primitive, and lets you choose between Quick Draw or Rapid Reload.

Could be wrong, but comma placement suggests it.

And I should find the background packages before I get too far along. Cleric wasn't my ideal character class, but I can cope. My stats seem to hit up the jack of all trades thing pretty well anyway...

Also could be wrong, but I think Iho is a kind of drug.

I'd check the items section for info on that stuff, see if it says.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:54 pm
Oh, I thought you were not supposed to put a comma on the last of the listing with or and and.

I figured it may be warhammer cigerettes and alchol, but not sure. Do either actually have benefits or is it more for fun?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:02 pm
I'd have to look that up for you. I'm not familiar with any Warhammer games except Dawn of War, I just know some people who are very fond of the fluff, so I've over heard bits of this and that. sweatdrop

Edit: Lho sticks are smoked narcotics, and the amasec is alcohol. Other drugs are listed with effects, but these don't seem to be for anything but flavor. I guess they'd be good for selling for cash or trading off as a bribe though.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:10 pm
Love that game, Haven't been able to get the sequal yet though. Those unit lines really get stuck in your head, so forgive me if I use one or two with my character. Orks' ah made for fightin an winnin!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:24 pm
You're talking to a guy who probably slips into a Cockney accent and quotes the orks more than most other people. Though, I also go Waaaagh a lot too. I have also been noted to quote the IG commisar. "If you will not serve me here, perhaps you will serve me better on the firing line."

Also, I enjoyed my time as a Cleric, Fish.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:11 pm
Zuriel Menas, Cleric of the God Emperor of Mankind, Warrior Priest, and Pyromaniac, is finished.

If I missed anything, go and let me know. I think aside from maybe filling in some flavor on his gear, appearance, and manner, it's done. I AM considering rerolling his quirk because I find the nervous tic not entirely appropriate, but...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 pm
Got... 2 spots open cause apparently a few people decided they didn't care to do it.. I don't know, just I don't see any characters from em or heard from em, so right now they're not in. That's Carth and Lex. If they respond with 'hey, I'm here' I will hope they don't disappear again.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:10 am
So how goes recruiting, or have those guys interests sparked again at the thought of bolter fire and deamons?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff