Reply Community Lounge
Hair Styles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:06 pm
I need to get my hair cut soon and I have no clue what would look good on me. I went around googling pictures of hair and I actually came across a site where you can upload your picture crop it to however it suits you best and then look at hairstyles on your face! So I spent the last hour or so doing that and I can even share my work with you all.

GRM's hairstyles!

Tell me what you think! Also if you end up making a profile on this site let me know so we can be friends on it!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm
The site is pretty cool, and could probably be useful. I know that I personally have trouble figuring out what hairstyles would look good on me, and I usually end up with something I don't like at all. razz

As for your hair, I like the longer styles better. I think I'd go with the wavy one at the end.  

pickle relish

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 pm
That's one that I super really like! I would get the short one done if I wanted a huge drastic change, which sometimes I do. I'll probably get it after I'm married.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:18 pm
I like this one or the last one.  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 pm
God-Raped-Me
That's one that I super really like! I would get the short one done if I wanted a huge drastic change, which sometimes I do. I'll probably get it after I'm married.

lolwhat? I thought GTR, mister anti-establishment, didn't believe in allowing The Man to interfere with his relationship.

Funny you should post this thread, as I was actually doing the same thing last night -- I have a hair appointment on Tuesday and want my hair to look funky yet professional.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 am
Well we're NOT technically getting married. We're not going to be signing anything for the government. Also because I'm not religious it's not going to be a marriage under god either. It's going to be our own little thing, I really don't know how to describe it. We're still having a ceremony and what not, only we're going to do it how we want. Basically, it's going to be a party for GTR and I acknowledging the fact that we want to spend our lives together.

If it's still confusing, sorry, I can't explain it any better than that.

Did you go to that site as well? I LOVE it, and I just don't know what I want to do with my hair! How are you getting yours done Kal?  

God-Raped-Me

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:52 am
So like...handfasting?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Yes, pretty much exactly like it! I didn't know what it was until now. Thanks Waku!

I also asked GTR when he wants to get married and he said as soon as possible! Yea! Hopefully we're getting married next year! It'll be Oct 1st! Odd date. 01/10/10, maybe we should just make it the tenth of october... I'll have to ask him!  

God-Raped-Me

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 am
I cut my own hair and sometimes dye it. right now its cut short and not even close to my shoulders. i also shave my neck in summer as it gets very hot here in Texas.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games