Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lego!

Back to Guilds

There's a reason we're the newest sensation since sliced bread. Come on in and find out. 

Tags: lego, mindstorms, creation, bionicle, trippindicular 

Reply Everything Lego!
whats the coolest lego set uve made? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troumo

Friendly Explorer

5,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 am
mine whoud have to be the really old slave 1  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 am
I have to say those very detailed buildings that have recently been added to the Lego sets. I have the blue marketplace building and the hotel corner building.  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

Toxic Eox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 pm
I can't really say I have a favorite SET. I buy what I like and wind up taking it apart after a month or so. But if I had to chose, the original snow speeders were pretty fun...simple, but fun. THAT and the pod racers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:45 pm
hmmmm eather my Rokoh (bionicle vehicle from last year) or my HUGE makuta from back during the metru era xD 2004 i beleve BUT i just ordered my Toa Mata Nui and it should be here by next tuesday so ill get back to you on the Toa Mata Nui ^^ its gunna be awesome and the 50$ price tag didnt make me not wanna buy it i kinda just buyed it freely lol  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:51 pm
Ryuu Laxx
I can't really say I have a favorite SET. I buy what I like and wind up taking it apart after a month or so. But if I had to chose, the original snow speeders were pretty fun...simple, but fun. THAT and the pod racers.

I don't have the urge to take apart my big sets (though I do find myself picking pieces off every once in a while) but small sets only last for a maximum of a week.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:53 pm
I don't really get many of the BIG ones...have to save for other things...ODST at the moment, but when I do it usually stays for a while. or until I just run out of room for it. I tend to try to "improve" upon some of the original smaller sets, but now, I've really gotten into LDD  

Toxic Eox
Crew

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:55 pm
kayasto
hmmmm eather my Rokoh (bionicle vehicle from last year) or my HUGE makuta from back during the metru era xD 2004 i beleve BUT i just ordered my Toa Mata Nui and it should be here by next tuesday so ill get back to you on the Toa Mata Nui ^^ its gunna be awesome and the 50$ price tag didnt make me not wanna buy it i kinda just buyed it freely lol

My problem with bionicles is I buy two or three sets and soon after I build them, I take them apart and build one huge bionicle with all of the parts.

My favorite sets were from 2004 to 2006. I think the newer ones are too complex. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm
Ryuu Laxx
I don't really get many of the BIG ones...have to save for other things...ODST at the moment, but when I do it usually stays for a while. or until I just run out of room for it. I tend to try to "improve" upon some of the original smaller sets, but now, I've really gotten into LDD

Improving...does that mean taking apart and reassembling it into a completely different thing than you started out with? That what I do. 3nodding  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

Toxic Eox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm
I prefer the complex intricate ones xd I just wish they would come out with something COOL that you don't have to empty your wallet for. Has anyone ever ordered anything off LDD?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 pm
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

My problem with bionicles is I buy two or three sets and soon after I build them, I take them apart and build one huge bionicle with all of the parts.

My favorite sets were from 2004 to 2006. I think the newer ones are too complex. >.<

too complex D: why do you dislike them for that i think its an improvement ^^ im thinkin in a couple years or so they will all have posable fingers biggrin that will be awesome btw Toa Mata Nui has posable fingers =w=....oh and i have over 80 diff bionicle sets and out of them all only 2 are taken apart cuz i cant find the instructions and all the parts sweatdrop oh well that 2 is a very small majority our of all of mine....oh and anouther btw i been collecting them ever since they came out ^^  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:58 am
kayasto
too complex D: why do you dislike them for that i think its an improvement ^^ im thinkin in a couple years or so they will all have posable fingers biggrin that will be awesome btw Toa Mata Nui has posable fingers =w=....oh and i have over 80 diff bionicle sets and out of them all only 2 are taken apart cuz i cant find the instructions and all the parts sweatdrop oh well that 2 is a very small majority our of all of mine....oh and anouther btw i been collecting them ever since they came out ^^

Wow that's a lot of bionicles.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:29 pm
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

rly O.O cuz i dont think i have e-nuff (even tho i have most of them >.> ) i always try my best to get all of the bionicles every year and so far this year i have all the Glatorian Legends (Kiina is on her way thru the mail the sweatdrop ) i have 4 of the reg Glatorian i have Tuma and the Fero and Skirmix set...ummm and i have the Blue (water) agori i still need more >.< not to mention the super expincive Vehicles T^T *sigh* i hope i get more money <~>....oh yea AND the new movie comin out the 15th ^^  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 pm
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

rly O.O cuz i dont think i have e-nuff (even tho i have most of them >.> ) i always try my best to get all of the bionicles every year and so far this year i have all the Glatorian Legends (Kiina is on her way thru the mail the sweatdrop ) i have 4 of the reg Glatorian i have Tuma and the Fero and Skirmix set...ummm and i have the Blue (water) agori i still need more >.< not to mention the super expincive Vehicles T^T *sigh* i hope i get more money <~>....oh yea AND the new movie comin out the 15th ^^

The movie looks like it will be very cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

The movie looks like it will be very cool.

yea the legend reborn seems like it will be the best movie out of all of them OwO  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:05 pm
the best set i have made has changed sweatdrop ok well my Toa Mata Nui finally came in last night and i build him...took an hour, hour and a half...it took a while >.< but the finishing product is amazing he has posable fingers the sword he has is just big e-nuff and his sheild is even awesomer. hes also quite tall...hes like 1ft,6in so hes kinda tall for a binicle i guess...but over all this has to be the greatest Bionicle set ever made ^^ (in my opinion sweatdrop ) but yea if your a big bionicle fan and you wont mind spending 50$ for the set i suggest you get it while you can becuz its LIMITED EDITION so get em while they last ^^  
Everything Lego!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff