Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pyromania Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm
Do you take pleasure in burning / making things explode?

As a child i have to admit i did... The thrill and excitement of playing with fire seems to never get old.

Its just that today, at the mine in a drop point there was this rock that detatched itself from the "ceiling" of the drop point... It happened to cause a big cluster f*** because it was the same size as the scoop (underground loader) and the scoop couldnt move it or do anything to it. So having spare time today I mended the problem by closely drilling 9 6ft holes in the rock and reaming to a 3 inch diameter, then loading them with anfo (100 pounds of it 3nodding ). Usually in a mine, blasts are initiated at the end of the shift for obvious safety reasons but with permission, secondary blasts can take place during a shift deal with situations like those. Anyhow, I set off the blast being 1000 feet away from the rock and never have i heard anything so loud. The air displacement literally swept the guy i was doing this for and I off our feet. Never have I been so excited about blowing something up and never has making a huge mess felt so gratifying.

So there you have it, i take pleasure in blowing up things.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:16 pm
Reading your story makes me feel jealous and proud at the same time. What an excellent explosion! biggrin

I enjoy blowing things up and setting things on fire. The more memorable/fun times ended in the destruction of something though, and that something often didn't belong to me. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 am
I like burning things as revenge. When my mom and I were still living at my dad's house, our neighbors would always throw garbage over the fence into our yard. So one day, I had my friend over, and I had an idea. We lit a tire on fire and threw it over the fence. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm
I love burning things ^^ Mainly candles, and I got my boyfriend hooked on playing with candles, too. Fireworks are also fun, and so is playing with hot wax...  

Angel of the End

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm
the_underworks
I WAS PAID TO BLOW STUFF UP IN A MINE

Dude, I want this job.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 am
I love burning things that I am not suppose too..

One time I told my teacher that I didn't have a english book, that I had turned it in a long time ago. Blah blah, went through alot of stuff to basically not pay for it. The truth was I had lost it, and i wasn't going to pay 70 dolllars for an old worn and torn english book.. well I found it 2 days after i graduated... So I thought.. Why not? No one can tell me they haven't had a small thought of completely ruining a school book.. So when I did I thought I would watch it burn.. The smell of roasting english homework chains and graded english tests would only push the subject... So when I finally got it all ready, my eyes will never forget this sight... NEVER.. It started just like any other trickle of flames dancing across the pages. Then as it grew it changed colors. This was the reason I was in shock, the fame started to burn green.. Even to this day... Though I was laughing the whole time... I don't trust school books anymore razz True story wish I would have video taped it.. n.n  

Cyto

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm
The performing arts center at my high school used to be unable to go a full year without something catching fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 pm
True story. A few friends and I have a Graduation ritual that we have done every year that one of us graduated. We would take asomething from each of our classes, tie them up in some weird shrine like cluster and jam it full of bottle rockets and cherry bombs. then we would have a celebration and at exactly midnight we would set the sucker off. It was glorious and just plain awesome. We still do it to this day, theres still 2 more friends that have yet to graduate and i am sooooo looking forward to it.

Just a few more months. mrgreen

Also, this is video taped every single time. We are going to make a montage when the last one graduates.  

Alister_King

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:59 am
I have to admit I do love the sight of burning and exploding things. But for some reason I dont appreciate fireworks. Its too pretty I guess xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:21 am
I have to admit that I love fire. Everything about fire I love, the colour, the way it crackles, thw warmth adn they way things burn.  

redtearsblackwings

hookahsmokingcaterpiller

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 am
I was at a party in detroit and I went in the backyard to smoke a cig when I saw an abandoned car sitting in the ally so me and a friend of mine that likes to burn s**t went to the gas station and filled up 2 gas can and lit the car on fire it was pretty cool looking xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm
mmhhm ... what a satisfying feeling to see fire dance on something leaving ashes in its wake .... pyro and loving it  

master_maji

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm
tis' the witching season me hearties....
a n** in the air, leaves are dying....
gather the fallen for the pyre...
dance and play fore the weather turns dire....
bonfire time draws near.

(it's a tradition with my circle of friends to build the biggest pile o'crap we can scavenge together and torch it to hell, while playing drums and basically getting pissed off our collective arses.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:37 am
Keevan Draco
tis' the witching season me hearties....
a n** in the air, leaves are dying....
gather the fallen for the pyre...
dance and play fore the weather turns dire....
bonfire time draws near.

(it's a tradition with my circle of friends to build the biggest pile o'crap we can scavenge together and torch it to hell, while playing drums and basically getting pissed off our collective arses.)

Ohhh interesting 3nodding  

Sautana

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 am
master_maji
mmhhm ... what a satisfying feeling to see fire dance on something leaving ashes in its wake .... pyro and loving it

Yes I knwo that feeling all too well.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces