Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
What the heck do I do with bachelor's ... - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProfessorKC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:24 am
I've got a ton of these things (I pkay word bump till level 50ish and then get bored and quit) so what are these things for?

Also, what is there to "do" in the towns? ARe these like "chat" rooms with avatars or are there activities in them?

Thanx for the help! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:03 am
ninja I have absolutely no idea what the towns are for. If anyone can tell us, we'd really appreciate it!  

Hot lin78

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:23 am
I can't tell you what the credits are for. I am not sure myself. I can tell you that in Towns, there is more to do than chat. You collect trash, catch bugs visit houses, it is all a game. Not much to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:02 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...Sweet Dreams

You can trade in your school credists at Edmund in the shop H.R. Wesley, for school garments.

And in towns you can shake trees, collect bugs, trash and flowers, the paper can be turned into hats, the bugs into inks and the flowers can be used to make bouquets.
Also, many of the events on gaia are held in towns, like Halloween, you have to run from house to house trick or treating. And for the Christmas event you get to sing carols.

Its also a place to show of your avatar if you are so inclined ;D

are made of this...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces