Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
I am moving :O Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:33 pm
Just thought I'd let anyone in my games know that I will be moving to my new student house tomorrow and won't have access to the internet there for a while. But my uni has free internet so I will log on there once a day until I have set it up at the house (which better be ASAP!) So I probs won't be on for 1 or 2 days as of now, but then I'll be back and should have regular-ish access. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 pm
Good luck, and safe moving! Hope to hear from you soon!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 pm
Nayr has asked me to tell the people in his games/from games he's in that he still is without internet access. He is sorry and he's working on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm
I hope he gets it resolved soon! :3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:38 pm
As do I. I really like Ravenholm. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:44 pm
Well his house doesn't have internet connection, but I think the guys he's living with have all agreed to split the bill because lets face it, life without internet is basically unimaginable nowadays. eek

Apparently he can get internet access from his college but I don't know when he starts.

This wouldn't really be an issue as I know for fact he's not above buying one cup of coffee at some coffee shop and spending an hour on the free wi-fi, but thing is he's just bought a new laptop worth £850 (or $1,391.19 apparently) so I doubt he wants to get it out in public yet. =P  

joe-dude667

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:52 pm
joe-dude667
Well his house doesn't have internet connection, but I think the guys he's living with have all agreed to split the bill because lets face it, life without internet is basically unimaginable nowadays. eek

Weeks without Food...

Days with out Water...

No Interwebs and I'm dead within hours! gonk

well maybe only emotionaly dead... BUT STILL!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:04 am
I had to go two weeks with nothing but dial-up... It was like a third-world country over there... *shudders* ...so cold...  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 am
INTERNET! Oh my love how I have missed you! I'm back baby! Even though it may only be for half an hour on a shitty connection at my uni, but still. WOOO!!!

Now that I have stopped kissing the keyboard I will go and update at much as I can, starting with my DM games and then my PC games if I can. If not, yes Joe a coffee shop would be a good idea, I may do it!

Now, to update....

Sorry to my DM's, I haven't had time to check my PC games sad I will as soon as I possibly can!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:10 am
Right, now I am at my mums for a few days and will be updating my games at a steady pace, starting with Ravenholm, then Dara' Staniam, then my PC games. I may take a day or so to do them all since I have some stuff to do atm. Including buying my sister a birthday pressie since its her birthday tomoz ^^ So, yeah to my PC's and DM's you will have an update soon!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 am
TADA! Internet has finally been set up at my house and its fecking quick too! ^^ So my normal service will be resumed, and I hope all of you that have been affected this past month will accept my deepest apologies. But I am back! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 pm
Welcome back, Boxface!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm
Rain Yupa
Welcome back, Boxface!
blanket-thing and boxface, new on nickelodeon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:49 pm
SporkMaster5000
Rain Yupa
Welcome back, Boxface!
blanket-thing and boxface, new on nickelodeon.

eek Rain, we must make the show  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:00 pm
Eh, seems more like a Cartoon Network style show.

Or old school back-in-the-day Nickelodeon, when they had shows like Ren & Stimpy, and it was okay.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff