Welcome to Gaia! ::

House of Rahl: A Sword of Truth Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for fans of the book series, Terry Goodkind, and yes, even the tv series. 

Tags: Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Rahl, Seeker, Role Play 

Reply Azrith Plains
favorite moments from the books! (possible spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pretty udia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 pm
so tell me, what was your most favorite/ unforgettable moments from the sword of truth and why?

-moments that warmed your heart
- made you laugh- (with people all around you, thinking your insane for randomly laughing at a book)
- made you cry (in a good way)
- taught you about life
-moments that were unforgettable  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 pm
mine-
"blood of the fold"- when kahlan takes gratch (i think that's how it's spelled)- to meet the zedd and adie. the gar tries to hug zedd- and zedd calls him a flying rug with teeth- rofl lol i couldn't stop laughing.

"temple of the winds"- during the wedding when Richard and Kahlan were saying their vows (i started bailing....... crying it was so tragic and beautiful all at the same time....- the fact that those two sacrificed everything, (even their love for one another) to try to save their people.) that was beautiful....  

pretty udia

ThePurpleTrekkie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm
The scenes with the Mud People, Kahlan's Dreams in Wizard's First Rule were, well, interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 am
my favorite moment is when kahlan tells richard that there compliments of her breast are about her dress and he repeats it i was DIEING rofl

but the one that sticks in my memory the most is that thing with the namble in stone of tears *shudders* that weirded me out and ma friend read it and she said just reading that hurt XD

lol we should make a least favorite moment thread  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

pretty udia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 am
dot_hack_ver2
my favorite moment is when kahlan tells richard that there compliments of her breast are about her dress and he repeats it i was DIEING rofl

but the one that sticks in my memory the most is that thing with the namble in stone of tears *shudders* that weirded me out and ma friend read it and she said just reading that hurt XD

lol we should make a least favorite moment thread

oh yeah i remember that, that made me cringe...... burning_eyes
but yah that sounds like a good idea, a most unpleasant moment thread. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:38 pm
ya what i can say about the namble is this if you can do THAT jangang shouldn't have been a problem i can see why nicci could care less about the pain  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

pretty udia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 pm
wow! i'm surprised more people haven't reply to this post.... sad

did anyone learn anything from the series at least?.......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:28 am
My favorite part had to be when Richard and Du Chaillu were bathing and she was like if you wash my back I'll wash yours and he was freaking out. ^^
Just plain greatness!  

ArtemisiaAbsynthe

O.G. Guildswoman

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 am
lol... richard women and baths......lolz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 pm
Pretty much whenever Richard learned a new Wizards Rule. Then when he understood the implications he missed when he heard the rule.  

Ianus Diabolus

Patches the Drow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 pm
I liked it when Kahlan and two of the Mord-Sith were going through records to find info on The Temple of the Winds. Kahlan commented, "All I could find were some records on a wizard who kept on hiking up his robes and asking women to 'kiss the serpent.'".  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 pm
if i remember correctly it wasn't asking he demanded they "kiss the serpent"  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Aquavender

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 pm
im not sure what my favorite moment was. i really liked when nicci finally saw the statue in faith of the fallen and everything fit together for her  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 pm
Well considering I'm fairly new to the series, I've only started Book 3. But so far my favorite part was in Wizard's first Rule and Richard was being tortured by Violet when he got caught by Denna. And he kicked his foot up and severed her tongue.

I was in the middle of a doctor's waiting room when I read that scene, jumped up and was all "Hell yeah!"

sweatdrop Then sad back down and continued reading redface  

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100

pretty udia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 pm
Hikari Aijuntani
Well considering I'm fairly new to the series, I've only started Book 3. But so far my favorite part was in Wizard's first Rule and Richard was being tortured by Violet when he got caught by Denna. And he kicked his foot up and severed her tongue.

I was in the middle of a doctor's waiting room when I read that scene, jumped up and was all "Hell yeah!"

sweatdrop Then sad back down and continued reading redface

that's funny!!!!! rofl rofl rofl  
Azrith Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces