Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
"City of Fallen Angels" Confirmed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited?
  Yes.
  No.
  jdksjdksdsdj YAAAAAAAAY~
View Results

Pocky Ninja Emmy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 am
Cassandra Clare made 2 very important announcements at her TMI Summer Party in Bryant Park, New York City. One of the two announcements are...

City of Fallen Angels will be out March 2011. This is still tentative, but it is to be the Fourth installment of the TMI Series, focusing on Simon the Daylighter. Some facts: Simon is having trouble adjusting and having two girlfriends (so he didn’t choose one!). He leaves town. Finds bad things. – Clary and Jace will be in the book. – The Mark of Cain will play a larger role for Simon. – Luke and Jocelyn are getting married in Simon’s Book. It will be a very small wedding. And Jocelyn doesn’t want Clary to be a Shadowhunter. – Sebastian’s body was never found, but he’s not the villain in Simon’s Book. – Clary is in Shadowhunter training but is really not good at it.

It's about time she wrote something about Simon. He doesn't get enough love.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 pm
Pocky Ninja Emmy
Cassandra Clare made 2 very important announcements at her TMI Summer Party in Bryant Park, New York City. One of the two announcements are...

City of Fallen Angels will be out March 2011. This is still tentative, but it is to be the Fourth installment of the TMI Series, focusing on Simon the Daylighter. Some facts: Simon is having trouble adjusting and having two girlfriends (so he didn’t choose one!). He leaves town. Finds bad things. – Clary and Jace will be in the book. – The Mark of Cain will play a larger role for Simon. – Luke and Jocelyn are getting married in Simon’s Book. It will be a very small wedding. And Jocelyn doesn’t want Clary to be a Shadowhunter. – Sebastian’s body was never found, but he’s not the villain in Simon’s Book. – Clary is in Shadowhunter training but is really not good at it.

It's about time she wrote something about Simon. He doesn't get enough love.

HONESTLY - THIS EXCITES ME MORE THAN THE MOVIE NEWS.
I'm too scared of the prospect of the movies, right now. D: So afraid they're gonna suuuck....

SIMON. ♥♥ YAY. I'M BEYOND HAPPY!

Andandand she also confirmed that The Infernal Devices will explain some more about Magnus. Omgflailspazzlovelovelove. XB

Butreally. Simon. Omg~~~! :'DDDDD

*combust*  

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 pm
I heard about the Simon book on her website a while back and I freaked out sooo bad. She made it sound like it was gonna be a stand alone book tho, not part of the 'trilogy'. lol, w/e, as long as there's a book bout him!!! heart And its gona b a year before ID is out!!! stressed TOO LONG!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm
Yeah, this news excites me more then the movie at the moment.. I'm sure if more info comes out about the movie (that is good), I'd be more excited for that.

Good things come to those that wait. heart  

Pocky Ninja Emmy

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 pm
eek A....new...book...!?!?!?! THATS TOTALLY FRIGGING AMAZING!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I THINK IM GOING To have a excitement Attack! o my jeepers i cannot wait...i expect great things and it too excites me more then the prospect of a movie.... blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh lol tears of JOY crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 pm
Yay!!! Simon's getting a book for himself! I can't wait to read it!!! And here i thought Clare would not write anymore books of M.I. ...well i was wrong! Can't wait for it!  

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 pm
○○○

Yeah, it is considered stand-alone to TMI, since it's not necessarily a full-out continuation incuding every character and centering on the events from the first three.
But at the same time, we can consider it a sequel of sorts and still within TMI since it's about Simon after everything. ♥

Either way--! SO HAPPY. :B

○○○

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 pm
wowowowowoowow!!!!! woot! and any other exciting words you can think of to describe how amazingly pumped i am to read simon's book!!!!  

kari-fae

ClaryF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:54 pm
I just about died hen I heard this! I agree that its more exciting than the movie news! (Which is still pretty exciting!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:25 pm
Lol i was just about to make a topic on this sense i found out just last night from Clares Live journal. Im super excited. Jace and Simon= Badass.
Yea this is better new than the movie. I've finally stopped judging a book by its movie. City of Fallen Angels WOO HOO!  

Ace-Light

dascenzo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:32 pm
are jace and clary in the infernal devices????  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:52 pm
I can't wait for this next book, though I always found it weird when an author finishes a series, but then decides to randomly publish a sequel. But hey! I'm not complaining at all. biggrin this is so better than the movie! My friend is going to freak out when she learns this, she's a Simon fan. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! New book!  

worldofbooks96

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 am
sweet its another one i will buy the day it comes out whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm
gonna be freaking awsome  

l-Phagnomenal-l

Valoura

Timid Browser

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:33 pm
Simon was never my favorite character, so I'm not looking forward to it being told from his perspective, but I'm still going to read this too see what happens with Jace. heart haha
Yeah, I'm anxious for it  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces