Creative writing ftw!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm
My 'gallery', so to speak.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a writer D= and if you could critique (or at least read) my pieces in the arena, I'd greatly appreciate it. I posted them in hopes that people would join my guild, to be honest, but then again nobody reviewed them in the guild either, haha.

I'd greatly appreciate some comments if you guys are up to it =] feedback/constructive criticism, even absolute flames. I just want something, you know? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:58 am
You suck! scream

J.K................................ Rowling on the floor laughing.

Some wordplay for you.

I thought The End is Near was good. The ending with the self-trickery proved to be quite a clever shock.

The story with the Avian and the businessman, only interested me a little. For a mastermind, I wonder why his business is suffering. >_>  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:14 am
Thanks razz

Actually, The End is Near is still my best, since I had a real editor and someone to bounce ideas off of.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:16 pm
I feel like your gallery is a little small.... >_>  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:25 pm
Well, I'm in the military xd I'm only free from about 6 to 9 pm and on weekends, so I don't have all that much time to write as much as I'd like.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Your writing is awesome. Read the autobiography story, and am thoroughly impressed. I don't write that well, and you only have three hours a day? Damn fine work, if you ask me.  

Ninth Pariah

Creative Crossroads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff