Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puppylubby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm
what kind or type of boys you like biggrin
i like hot got to have a sweet personalities but not price charming type tell me yours biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm
heart  

puppylubby
Crew

puppylubby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm
no noe is awswering D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm
Everyone knows this..
BAAAAAAAAAAD BOYS.

Haha, that's just one.
And I like skaters and their hair. <3

I like those funny, not-to-nice boys. I like guys that are sort of playfully mean. Must be cute. Doesn't matter what hair, eyes, or anything, but I'd prefer brown hair/brown eyes c: That's most guys, though. XD

I like the thing on the back of their feet--sexyy 8DD

Can be athletic..not unfit but just right.
He has to be seriously "cute", and not cute as in looks nor as in "oh, my god, that bunny is so cuute~ I love treats~" but just.. Indescribable.

Uhm.. yeah. o 3o; Oh yeah, somewhat charming. XD In their own way. Something must "attractive", to say the least, like, humor, smile, etc.

bad boys bad boy what chu gonna do when they come for you  

Pandah P O P
Captain

puppylubby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:54 pm
Pandah P O P
Everyone knows this..
BAAAAAAAAAAD BOYS.

Haha, that's just one.
And I like skaters and their hair. <3

I like those funny, not-to-nice boys. I like guys that are sort of playfully mean. Must be cute. Doesn't matter what hair, eyes, or anything, but I'd prefer brown hair/brown eyes c: That's most guys, though. XD

I like the thing on the back of their feet--sexyy 8DD

Can be athletic..not unfit but just right.
He has to be seriously "cute", and not cute as in looks nor as in "oh, my god, that bunny is so cuute~ I love treats~" but just.. Indescribable.

Uhm.. yeah. o 3o; Oh yeah, somewhat charming. XD In their own way. Something must "attractive", to say the least, like, humor, smile, etc.

bad boys bad boy what chu gonna do when they come for you  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 pm
@Lillian: Totally. 8DD
I really dig that really bad-boy thing..piercing on ear/lip, etc, and just one tattoo around their arm to show off. XD;

But not those biker dudes.
Ew.

Pandah P O P
Captain

Miss-Lucy-Steamboat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:26 pm
O.o I dunno what "type" I like really.. Like.. I dunno, nerdy, cute, gamer-ish. Just not those nasty jock-jerk people. Yeah.. something like that. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:26 am
I don't really care for looks but they've got to look decent. They have to make me laugh and I have to admit I like them a bit on the nerdy side myself. I look for eyes and smiles. Thats the first thing I see. So if I meet a guy and I like the way his eyes look or the way he smiles or laughs...I can't help but swoon a bit lol  

Sheltered Vengeance

Rawz_You_BitchXxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 pm
a boywho know how fun an is cute an know how treat lady an some times can be bad but not all time an some one who strong an very tall......also very smart blaugh  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games