Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Fishing? - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Angel 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am
Hey does anyone know any good fishing spots or is the game the only place you can fish?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 am
I beleive the game is the only place.
Sucks because I can't fish with my laptop mouse pad, it freaks out on me...  

Lillith Face Two

Saint Angel 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 am
thanks xD idk someone told me that i need to explore gaia to find out, and the fisher guy the w.e. at the store said there's like rare fish in some gaia lakes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am
Maybe you can fish other places...I'll go look.

Yeah you can fish in one of the lakes...just click on the map and choose the lake, then it will have an option to launch the fishing.  

Lillith Face Two

Saint Angel 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 am
xD thank you biggrin !!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 am
hmm it doesnt seem the right place idk :/ i guess there's no other places to fish cause a bunch of new players are fishing wiht me xD  

Saint Angel 3

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As mentioned before, you have to go to the World Map. It's the giant square on the top right of the screen, to the right of your gold count. To fish, you can go either to Bass'ken Lake, Port of Gambino, or the Durem Reclamation Facility. The fishing becomes increasingly more difficult in that order, with Bass'ken Lake being the least difficult place to fish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:22 am
thanks just figured that out xD, the mape kinda messed me up a bit but im getting the hang of it all, thank you everyone biggrin  

Saint Angel 3

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff