Reply Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians
The Tri-religion unification Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cradoc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:41 pm
The tri-unification of Judaism Christianity and Islam....foolishness but yet i think it may be inevitable as a sign of the end it might be the religion that the anti-Christ uses in the end to unify people around the globe i remember hearing something bout this in Revelations but I'm not against Christians and Jews joining together because we're not just "similar" we both praise YHWH and have the same roots ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:33 am
Actually, Islam kind of has similar roots too. They claim to have the same Abraham that we do.  

Curium

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:33 pm
Cradoc
The tri-unification of Judaism Christianity and Islam....foolishness but yet i think it may be inevitable as a sign of the end it might be the religion that the anti-Christ uses in the end to unify people around the globe i remember hearing something bout this in Revelations but I'm not against Christians and Jews joining together because we're not just "similar" we both praise YHWH and have the same roots ^.^

hey, whoah- islam is merely the next branch of religion... like christianity is to jeudaism. ok, mohammed was thinking about becomming christian when he was meditating in his little cave there. then, an angel (note, a celestial being with wings, residing in a heaven) came down and talked to him about stuff God wanted to do... note the monotheism. in fact, Allah is a term meaning One God, it's a title not a name. muslims even believe in jesus as a prophet. they worship YHWH as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:13 pm
Aye, tis true. 3nodding  

Labiy

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:47 pm
Cradoc

jews christians and muslims all believe basically in the same forfathers. it siad that ishmael started islam, avraham judaism, and esauv christianity. the only differerance really between jews and muslims at least in certian torah parshas that i know of is avraham was going to kill ishmael instead of yitzchak and in a way muslims are closer to jews than christians cuz they keep hallal which is very simular to keeping kosher in fact if they cant find any hallal fod they will get kosher food and some food have both symbols on them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:48 pm
islam is basically the next branch of YWHW-based religion- they believe in jesus, they follow all the rules, believe in satan...the only differences are based on cultural differences, and the fact that they believe in a newer prophet, mohammed.  

divineseraph

WiseFire777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:34 pm
HI everyone and how are you. I once tried this Mix of religions, bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:11 am
It's true that Islam and Judaic Christianity have the same roots but in Judaism they are the children of the free woman, given the covenant promises, and in Islam they are the children of the slave woman, and their only covenant is to be as numerous as the stars and to multiply. The only way that they can be heirs to salvation is to be brought into the New Covenant through Jesus. Jews are all heirs to salvation anyway (Jesus the 'firstfruit'/whole batch is holy).

From the Scriptures it does seem certain that there will be a religion that is a merging of all that is not truth in the last days and I believe that Islam will be a part of it, along with all of the other hatemongers who profess to know the Lord but are just paying lip service.  

Pavlovs Puppy

divineseraph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:28 pm
hatemongers? all muslims are full of hate? christians are not, when we ourselves on occasion revel in the slaughter of the innocent? perhaps it means unification not in a single religion, but in a mindset of hate and descrimination, ignorance and distrust. we are pretty close to that right now. oh, btw, this guild is pretty much dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:19 am
The intent may have been to say that all those, Christian, Jew or Islamic, who profess to love God but then do horrific deeds in his name, thus acting falsly, will come together in one religion in the last days to test those who hold to faith in the true image and name of God.  

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:46 pm
divineseraph
Cradoc

hey, whoah- islam is merely the next branch of religion... like christianity is to jeudaism. ok, mohammed was thinking about becomming christian when he was meditating in his little cave there. then, an angel (note, a celestial being with wings, residing in a heaven) came down and talked to him about stuff God wanted to do... note the monotheism. in fact, Allah is a term meaning One God, it's a title not a name. muslims even believe in jesus as a prophet. they worship YHWH as well.

I could not disagree more with the bolded line. Don't "whoah" others, please...they may know what they are talking about more than you do.

Who says an angel is a celestial being with wings?
Are you getting your information from anime? Or Catholic paintings? Or (I hope) you actually read the Bible and are thinking of the beings seen in the visions of the prophets?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:49 pm
divineseraph
hatemongers? all muslims are full of hate? christians are not, when we ourselves on occasion revel in the slaughter of the innocent?

Examples, please.

Mandrax
From the Scriptures it does seem certain that there will be a religion that is a merging of all that is not truth in the last days and I believe that Islam will be a part of it, along with all of the other hatemongers who profess to know the Lord but are just paying lip service.

Agreed.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:39 pm
crusades. witch burnings. current wars lead by primarily white christians who can line their pockets.

claiming all muslims are full of hate is as retarded as saying all black people like fried chicken and malt liquor. it's bullshit stereotyping that drives people apart in ways that CAUSE these horrid wars.

"why do people fight, mommy?"

"because people hate eachother. jesus taught us to love everyone... except the god damned cammel jockeys."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:04 pm
divineseraph
crusades. witch burnings. current wars lead by primarily white christians who can line their pockets.

Silly white liberals who believe mankind (at least THEIR kind of mankind) is good by nature. Heavily educated men and women, able to live in freedom because the ancestors they decry worked hard to give them a peaceful life, free of enemies. Blinded by riches and dulled by luxury, mostly of time, earnest young people imagining that they have the answer to questions humans have failed at for millenia. Hatred of Jesus, pouring out of the pores of society. Hatred at having to admit they too are sinners. Hatred and unreasoning terror at the certainty that they, too, will one day be called to judgment.

divineseraph

claiming all muslims are full of hate is as retarded as saying all black people like fried chicken and malt liquor. it's bullshit stereotyping that drives people apart in ways that CAUSE these horrid wars.

"why do people fight, mommy?"

"because people hate eachother. jesus taught us to love everyone... except the god damned cammel jockeys."

Claiming all Christians are ignorant, backwoods bigots because they believe in creation is prejudiced and ignorant.

Sadly, the incredible ignorance of the enlightened leads them to believe that if THEY were in charge, no wars would happen and everyone would get along.
rofl

"Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims." I did not come up with this quote. Arab Moslems have said this, and admitted the truth of it. Hair-splitting with saying "what about the IRA?" is worthless.

If all the world converted to Islam, what would happen? MORE WARS, divineseraph, you cannot imagine how much MORE war there would be. Many Persians and Arabs have fled to free countries because of the wars at home, which contained no white Christians whom you love to blame. Humans war. Humans hurt each other. To blame it all on Christ-followers is idiotic, but it is reminiscent on how societies blamed the Jews in their midst for everything.
And, if the world converted to atheism, would there be peace? Only in an Orwellian way.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

divineseraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:27 am
i blame nothing on anybody. it is all misunderstanding.

do you not see that by stereotyping muslims, you are becoming what you hate?

do you not see that they hate us for the exact same reason you hate them?

all because the two groups refuse to look eachother in the eye and see the human similarities? you speak of judgement. jesus told us to love our enemies. i guess love comes in fragmentation form nowadays.

i do not hate jesus. i do dislike those who use his name to justify murder of the innocent. did you know that, in retaliation to 9/11, we killed more afghani civilians than died in the trade center? these were civilians. children. women. these were not angry hate-mongers, these were not terrorists. they were people like you and i who were unfortunate enough to be born in the country they died in.

i am no atheist. i am for triunification because we all believe in the same one God, YHWH. This war is not caused by any one religion, but it is caused by one mindset.  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff